Register now to get rid of these ads!

firetruck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevygirlTexas, Oct 31, 2010.

1. wingedexpress

wingedexpress

search for " make a 3 w coupe out of a pu cab"

2. Wish I could have gotten my hands on the '38 Ford fire truck that my home town of Rockmart GA had, less than 3,000 (that's right, 3,000, not 30,000) miles on it when they retired it in the early '70s. Rockmart still has the '58 Ford pumper they purchased new, retired from service and stored in the city maintenance barn, not much higher mileage than the '38 had--although the point is well taken that fire truck engines have spent more hours at the scene of a fire powering the pumps than they have taking the truck down the road. Especially in a small town where they don't have that far to go.

3. Man the sun sure must be hot out there in Arizona today, FORD stands for ......FIRST ON RACE DAY, and to my good friend Porknbeaner..................................only "GOOD" friends let you drive thier Fords, { He-He } ;) BDM

4. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Kool thanks. I just read the whole thread, that is incredible!

5. 46chevytruck

46chevytruck

Yup, go for it

My niece, when she was about three used to say "firetruck" in polite company, loudly. "Course, being three, she couldn't say all of the sylables....;)

6. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

7. nefareous

nefareous
    from maryland

Here is my rescue truck, turned into a rolling shop

Attached Files:

8. ^^^^^ Now THAT is cool AND unique; the ultimate mobile mechanic's rig......

9. 47Ford - 1.5Ton

47Ford - 1.5Ton

Please remove stick from ass.....

By the way:

Your Thread:
    1940 Sedan Delivery: VIEWS: 1,976, REPLIES: 41

My Thread:[​IMG]
    1947 Ford 1.5 Ton 'Heavy' Turbo Diesel VIEWS: 57,017, REPLIES 415

And I really don't even know what your doing here anyways, aren't all your cars up for sale in the classified section anyways? I don't think your 2010 daily driver qualifies as HAMB friendly?

10. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

I have seen a few after they remove all the pumps and water tank and they have been converted into a car hauler and the guys would load their car in the back and head to the show. Very cool

11. Dodge Dude

Dodge Dude

last vacation 2010 in florida, my buddy and me;)

Attached Files:

12. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

Mine is 69 E 300 , 302 with 3 on tree. 29,000 miles. It has an hour meter too.
    Bought it a few years ago with 26,000 miles in PA and drove it to OKC.
    It is base camp at the car shows. The lights are usually not on it unless parade/show.
    Drive it often.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011