Register now to get rid of these ads!

CAR SHOW Fund Raiser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rb53effie, Mar 4, 2005.

1. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

:D Calling all HAMBers. There is going to be a car show held in Houston at the Rock Star Patio March 19 2005. We need as many cars as possible. Entry fee is $20. All proceeds going to a no profit organization called Nurturing Dreams. They are going to be donating the money to Handicap childeren and scholarship programs, and a donation going to Mr. Rob Gasper from the continental club. There is going to be live bands, concessions, vendor boths, and a fifty-fifty jar. Please attend if at all possible and tell all of your friends. If any questions contact 832-265-6468 or log on to www.nurturingdreams.org for any info.:D

2. ABone312

ABone312

Bttt. rb53effie is my older brother. He has been working on this show with one of the ladies that works at the Ford dealership where he works. All of the funds raised go to charity. You forgot to mention the time it starts and stops. How about some HAMB support.

3. ABone312

ABone312

To the top, one more time.

4. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

Hey everyone the show will kick off at around noon and go until when ever. We need all of the spport that we can get. so if any HAMBers want to come out please do and tell all of your friends too. This is one of the first car shows that Nurturing Dreams has held before. Ussually they do bike poker runs and many other events such as battle of the bands. So come on out lets help them have a great first show. I have heard some of the bands that are going to play and they are great.:cool:

5. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ah shoot I'd go if I lived in Texas...........AND I"D DRAG KOOL KAT WITH ME!!! Muwahahahahahaha!:D

xxx
    Brandy

6. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

Thanks Brandy. Wish you could come out it's gonna be a blast. If you know any Texas HAMBers let them know about it. Also if anyone has any questions regarding the event just let me know and I will get a answer for ya.

7. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

Back to the top. come join the fun. food, music, cars, beer, and much more. Gonna be a blast.

8. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

To the top one more time:D

9. rb53effie

rb53effie
    from Houston

btt. Hey guys need as many people as possible to come join in on the car show Saturday March 19. 12 noon till whenever. Live band beer food and fun. If anyone is interested please let me know. It is a fund raiser and the more people we get to show up the better. Would great tosee the support of te H.A.M.B.ers out there. :cool: