Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another: What have i got and will it work

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BBobb, Jan 8, 2011.

1. BBobb

BBobb

Here is some air ride equipment for sale locally.Will this equipment work properly with a eight valve air bag set-up.I would be using it on a 50 buick.The price is right.Thanks for any help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that compressor looks quite small.. how many hp is it? is it for air helper springs? and that line looks really small too.. what are ya plannin on doin to the car? just want it to go high and low every once and a while? or are ya lookin to play with the air suspension constantly?
    airbagit.com has some good info on it for picking the right compressor and lines for what you want to do...

3. BBobb

BBobb

I was a little concerned about that.I guess i will neede to pass on it.Thanks for the reply

4. Bad Luck Engineering

Bad Luck Engineering

The valve blocks could work well in another setup, but the compressor and lines are not sized right for what you would probably like to use it for. If you plan on slowly setting the ride height and leaving it there long enough for the compressor to cool down then you might be alright. How much are they asking for it?

5. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

ah yes...traditional air bags...I remember all us kids had them in the 50s and 60s - wouldn't go anywhere without them....

sheesh - what's next - inflatable spider webs?

dj