Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help /favor from someone in/near Livermore, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kool Kat, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

I found some wheels and tires from a guy in Livermore, CA. These are late model OEM 17" wheels and tires. We've agreed on a price and I have talked to BenD. He said he can pick them up in Bako at the March Meets and bring em to the Roundup.

I need someone, in livermore, who is going to the March Meets to pick em up and bring em to BenD.

Who can help?

Thanks

2. Damn! I have to go to a stupid wedding, otherwise I'd be your guy!

Anyone else? I know Terry doesn't go to the MM or CHRR... maybe someone else?

If nobody on here has the hookup for you... let me know and I can see what I can do. It's a long shot, but maybe KIRK! can smuggle them on the Goodguys rig down there... but the seller would have to get them to P-town which is 20 minutes away.

Sam.

3. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

Thanks Sam.

Bttt fer other norcal guys.

4. KIRK!

KIRK!

If you can get them to Pleasanton by Monday I can make sure they get to the March Meets.

5. bowtie327

bowtie327
    from Tracy, Ca.

I live in tracy, about 15 minutes from livermore. Saturday Brandy is bringing me my new '56 desoto, she lives in bakersfield. If you talk to her and she is willing to bring them back with her then i will be happy to pick them up for you. Let me know if you what happens.

6. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

Thanks guys, I'll check with Brandy first. Sounds like she'll have an empty trailer goin home.

7. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

You cheeky gits! Plotting and planning away whilst I'm snoozing like a bear in hibernation! No big deal to me, makes more sense to come home with something rather then nothing!! Makes the trip all the more worth it........well that and WHAT DO I WANT?? Muhwahahaha:D
    xxx
    Brandy

8. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

If ya come to the roundup, I can "pay" you fer services rendered. ;)

9. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

The Roundup? That's clear in Tejas! Holy toledo Batman....what do ya think I am? Wonder Woman?

Get me all that info on where the wheels are or I'll leave them there...Muwahahahahahaha!
    xxx
    Brandy

10. If you have trouble getting them to the March Meet, I can help you with an alternate plan. I am not going to MM, but am going to the Round-Up. I should be able to bring them from Livermore all the way to Round-Up. I am going and be driving my 60 El Camino, as long as the wheels and tires aren't supersize, no problem. PM or e-mail me, Terry

11. Dope!
    I never thought of THAT!

Terry... you're a goddamngenius... that eleminates one "hand off" for sure.

Sam.

12. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

:p :D
    Brandy

13. bowtie327

bowtie327
    from Tracy, Ca.

I want to post a couple of pics of what 5 30-something in tires liiked like in a small hatback but my images are too large. Can anyone tell me how to mak them smaller so i can post them?