Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Falcons done right?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guiseart, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Ghostcruiser

Ghostcruiser
    from NE Florida

Nice. Sometimes, I feel like turning my @#!%$! wagon into one of those...;)
    Rob

2. sabtaj1

sabtaj1
    from Iowa

It fit there like it was made for it. LOL. I actually bought it on craigslist. Was a grandprize for the Ramblin Rodders show in 2001, atleast thats what it says on the front??

3. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

I really want one of these !

4. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Thought you guy's might like this one....I think it's pretty cool.
    Myron_

[​IMG]

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  5. ybu22z

ybu22z

48ida Weber?

6. SGT

SGT
    from Australia

1966 Australian Falcon.. I hope this ones done right. Car rebuilt using components and engine parts all within a 3 year window of the orginal manufacture year. I'm not into the billet look.

Attached Files:

7. Very Nice Falcon SGT. Is that the Master Cyl/Booster in front of the right shock tower?

This generation of Falcon was produced in 64 through 66 correct?

Mark

8. The SofaKing

The SofaKing
    from Omaha NE

Mine is stock... with 38,000 original miles.. 100% all original except paint..

[​IMG]

9. falconeer

falconeer

Sgt.
    I'ad Give a Fat Back sandwich to have an ozzie six engine like the one in your car. I'am not a six cyl. fan, but the Ozzie six is so much better than the U S. version . I iike the seperate intake an exhaust manifold and the superior head on the Ozzie and South American engines

Butch Evans(falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

10. BOERNESTAGE

BOERNESTAGE

11. BOERNESTAGE

BOERNESTAGE

12. Ghostcruiser

Ghostcruiser
    from NE Florida

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :D
    rob

13. 62rebel

62rebel

the Aussies mounted a remote booster for their power brakes, probably just because of limited room, but also likely due to the legal requirement for certain amount of local content in parts. i believe that it's similar in design to the boosters found in jaguars, triumphs, etc.

i was unaware of the Aussie Falcon before i was there when my ship made a port call... i was like a kid in a candy store walking around Perth/Fremantle for a weekend.

14. Oldskool falcon

Oldskool falcon
    from Australia

Go the Falcons about time more people are getting into falcons they make an awesome customs or classics enjoy

Attached Files:

15. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

[​IMG]

I do love the higher-mounted taillights on the Aussie Falcons. It puts me in mind of the rocketship styling on a '54 Oldsmobile or '53 Corvette.

-Dave

16. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

would love more info on the car! whats underneath is what im interested in. what has to be done to get mine that low? im getting a tci bagged mII soon for the front which should do it then for the rear i have no clue yet. currently have 3" blocks but isnt as low as yours is:D

17. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

She ain't done yet, but it should scoot pretty good- it's a roller skate, on the ground, and pretty light. Has a 514SVO in it now, but soon to be swapped for a 505 FE- nothing thunders like a good FE. Alston 7.50 frame & four-link, Strange struts, etc. And two sets of wheels/ tires, removable mufflers :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

19. signal_11

signal_11

One of our club members owns that car now. The chop, paint and interior are very well done.

Attached Files:

20. Falconred

Falconred

I'd have to have peddles added to that, I couldn't afford all that tubing and an engine too.

21. rabbitmania

rabbitmania
    from Canada

Here is my Dad's '65 with a 200 six. It will soon be lowered with skirts and dual exhaust.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. 63FalconFutura

63FalconFutura
    from Socal

23. BOERNESTAGE

BOERNESTAGE

the front of my wagon has shockwaves, i made tabs for the upper control arms and for the top of the shock towers an bolted them in . before we did that we switched all the front suspension components to mustang stuff so it would be a little stronger and got the 5 lug conversion done. i am a very big beleiver in mustang two fron ends but on this car i wanted to keep my 13 inch wheels so i left the drum brakes on and the car handles and rides like a dream. on to the rear: we pie cut the driveshaft tunnel and installed a crossmember in the floor just in front of the rear seat to attatch the 4 link bars to and c-notched the frame rails and installed a triangulated 4-link and 9 incher and it it also on shockwaves inthe rear . also had to make a very large tower behind the seat and up into the floor for the shockwaves to attach to get the car that low. one other note we nochted the front frame rails for the steering cross shafts so that if we had a bag failure you could still steer the car. we got the thing as low as i could without doing major surgery like raising the motor up and totally redesigning the front suspension. when you put your mustang 2 in you could weld it in at a higher point and this would make the car even lower in the front , but will come with some other issues , but in my opinion totally worht the effort. good luck and let me know if i can help , chris

24. matt73

matt73
    from va

Greg Morrell Boyds painter had a black 64 Sprint that was killer. Was in HR 91 ish. I think he sold it and had some others after that. Do any of you Cali guys have pics?

25. warren1328

warren1328

Current status of my XP Falcon sedan delivery. Still sanding, but getting slowly closer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally gotten some color, at least in the engine bay...
    Kurrajong Green - 1965 Ford Australia color.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Very nice.....

27. stationWAGONS

stationWAGONS
    from Vegas

WARREN1328 -
    Can you put up a photo of your blue wagon with the venetians here?

Sweet car - and I know I have seen it on one of the Falcon threads, maybe here 40+ pages back but can't find it.

Thanks - SWgns.

28. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

That looks really good!
    I know most early Falcons / Comets had 5" wide wheels, but was wondering if you have any rubbing problems running 6" wide wheels on a lowered car? Also do you remember what backspacing you ordered for these wheels?

29. warren1328

warren1328

Here you go mate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]