Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Has anyone seen or heard from Jordon Graham???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't get in touch, nor can my friends. Need to talk to him, wondering if he is ok? He is not responding to messages or texts. Can anyone get in touch? Have him call Mel, or Pm me with personal details if he is alright. Thanks for any help.

2. RUDOG

RUDOG

Look him up on facebook. He just got married & has a kid in the oven...

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I talk to him once a week through texts and such. He's doing good and as stated above has a little girl on the way! He's been busy building Bikes he just finished a BSA.

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh he got a new phone a month or two back so all numbers were lost.

5. Yooo Rudog! I'm not on Facebook...yuk.

6. Baby girl? He asked me if it was ok if he named his son Von Riper, cause my sons name is Van Riper? Huh.... weird!

Can one of you guys ask him to call me. He has my #, or tell him to Pm me here. Thanks for the hlp guys, appreciate!

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Just Text him and told him to PM ya buddy! Funny you were wondering where JG was and I've been wondering about you and a couple of your cars this morning!

8. Thanks Jeffrey! Looks like I have a PM, apppreciate it!

Thinking of me? I've been busy with baby poop, lead, upolstry, and wood. Hope I don't mix my mediums. Hahahaa...

9. Still no word from Jordon Graham???

10. Will somone tell this butt nut to call me, thanks.

11. Paul B

Paul B

He was on Hot rod Tv. this morning

12. studhud

studhud

Does he have your money?
    He took money from a friend of mine for a car then doesnt return tons of phone calls for the last 18 months so lets just say I'm looking for him too. He wants to build bikes thats great but he needs to finish his old business.
    Dave Hitch

13. No, he has some friends money.

I consider Jordon a friend. I asked my friends in Ca. if they could try and get a hold of him so I could work it out for my East Coast friends before they blasted him here. They wanted to blast him months ago, and I have been trying real hard to reach him. I even had some Ca. hot rod friends try and Facebook message him... still nothing. People tell me his # is the same, and I have called and messaged, still... nothing. My friends gave up long ago and are real mad.

If anyone talks to him, or can get a message to him, please tell him to call me and straighten this out.

I still believe Jordon to be a good guy, and I know he will take care of all of this. Please, somone get a message to him. Thanks...

This still isn't a blast from me... But I had to anwser the gent aboves question. Sorry Jordon... I tried to keep this private. Time to pay the piper!

14. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

it's me that mel is talking about.. Jordan is dropping an axle for me for a car I am building as a gift for a good friend of mine,"30 sedan with olds rocket" anyway I sent him a nice axle with cash he asked for wrapped to it and he said he would do the work asap, that was like 6 months ago. I never said a bad thing to anyone about this deal but this is getting crazy. I have texted him a bunch with two replys on June 22 and july 8 and since then nothing.. He unfriended me on Facebook, and won't return any type of message i send him. If he can't do the work fine just send me my money and parts back. I'm not one to threaten anyone but if you do this type of thing where I'm from you get your ass handed to ya'. I wish the guy the best luck with his newborn and his business, I hope he does the right thing and makes good with my transaction and all the other business he has going. my phone number is (518) 542-3366 if anyone has any info please feel free to contact me - Jeremy / Oilers cc

Attached Files:

15. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

any info? somebody has to be friends him.

16. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

17. studhud

studhud

Well I sent him a Pm my friend continues to call Jordan while he does not have enough respect to return phone calls from people he took money from. Its not my money but my friend is in his 70's not a computer guy. I dont want to be involved but I turned him onto Jordan for a car so I guess I am involved.
    People have been banned from the hamb for less.

Dave Hitch

18. Man, this just sucks... cause I really like him. Still no word.

19. saints

saints

well posse up he seems like a nice guy but screwing is screwing and where im from you take the money out on what ever is setting in his driveway or to his shop......find out what bike forum hes on now and ruin some buisness for him.....he seems like a great guy but know one dodges that much...my 2 pennies for what there worth

20. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

I can vouch for what studhud said (very true)
    You all may remember the 36 coupe Jordon found and pulled out of a ditch and posted it here.
    That body was paid for long ago buy the guy (Dave) that studhud is talking about.
    Dave transports cars and parts all over the country and has left unreturned messages with Jordon dozens of times and go’s by his place when in ca (calls first).

When I called Jordon and put him on the spot about it ….. It was like so what … he didn’t care that Dave was trying to call and had gone all the way over to his place.

(36 5 window body paid in full over 2 years ago)

Now if you knew someone was coming by your place from out of state ….. wouldn’t you make an effort?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  21. studhud

studhud

My last pm to jordan

Jordan you got my last pm you were on this site
    Last Activity: 01-06-2011 09:43 PM Now call me be a man. I want to settle this deal with you amicably if you call me at 415 342 **** we can can work this out.
    Dave Hitch

He got my PM I sent in December and so this is what I sent him today this aint no big deal he needs to square up with a 36 body or money Thats all!

Dave Hitch

22. He's been on FB in the last 12 hrs so he was still on this rock at that point...

23. Conrad Birdie

Conrad Birdie

24. El KaMiNo KiD

El KaMiNo KiD

well it looks like i wont be sending him any axles...

25. REM/Mo

REM/Mo
    from Missouri

I'll join the crowd here.
    He dropped an axle for me a year or so ago and I sent the $$ for the drop plus drilling. He called and said the $$$ to drill had gone up and I said just drop it and return the diff. I did finally get the axle back and it was a nice job but never got the refund for the drilling.
    I got called and talked to him a couple of times and got promises and nothing else.
    Finally wrote it off as not worth the hassle to pursue further.
    I hope you fare better and I hope he gets his act together.
    He seems good at what he does but he seems to be on the wrong track here.

26. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

There's a website called "predators & editors" I frequent...it's a board for those people that buy articles and stories for magazines...it's also a list of 'predators" in the same business that'll offer you the moon (and "get you published"), but they simply end up taking money from the less informed and those writers getting nothing in return, and not published, for their time and trouble...that list helps many writers avoid getting scammed.

I think the HAMB should have such a list...that way, people Like Jordan Graham, and other such scumbags I've read about on the HAMB wouldn't get money sent to them and give nothing but "lip service" in return.

R-

27. add him to the the bottom of the classifieds section in Ryan's sticky - Bad Sellers/Buyers!

28. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Thanx VK, didn't know the HAMB had one...maybe it should be more obvious.

R-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.