Register now to get rid of these ads!

Orlando FL. members would you be willing to help me?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by strike a poser, Dec 26, 2010.

1. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

Hi all, I found an add on CL for some seat covers for my DD and after contacting the seller 3 times they are still unwilling to sell to me. The problem is I live in CA and they do'nt want to ship them , they want a cash only local pick-up. I've tried asking for a COD ship and everything else to no avail.

So I was wondering if there was anybody out there in Hamb land that would be willing to make this transaction for me and ship the package to me. All expences will be paid for by me and I would like to offer a fair fee for your time and efforts. If so send me a PM and we can work out the particulars.

I would like to think that as a group here on the Hamb that we have a sense of family and would like to help each other out from time to time. If there is any one out there that needs any thing done for them on the cenrtal CA coast let me know, we can work something out I'm sure.
    Thanks for the time, Greg.

2. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

bump for the night shift.

3. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

4. tom heath

tom heath
    from Enid, Ok.

what is so special about these covers that you want to go to all the hassel? you live an easy drive from from some of the best and worst trim shops in calafornia, have you checked local shops for semilare or better covers ?

5. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

ditto on what Tom Heath said - CA is just about the upholstery capital of the world. It makes NO sense to purchase something you have not touched and going through all the machinations necessary to get them to where you live, to find out they:
    a) Don't fit
    b) Are not the quality that was claimed
    c) They are missing some pieces

Your C/L guy got them somewhere...so can you

dj