Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. Mine's from Nickey Chevy cuz my 60 Biscayne was bought from there.

2. Gsnickets

Gsnickets

I had the 3000, which had a sun ringle abbah, then switched to a set DT FR2350's.... miss that bike quite a bit, much more playful than my Rocky Flatline now.

3. Trencher

Trencher

mine's cuz my first cars were low enough to dig trenches..lol
    the other nickname I have is simply "painter"

4. Entlebucher

Entlebucher

Sorry for OT: The FR2350 resisted the DH-use? Heard (and seen) that the first series was pretty week (rim was the 6.1).

Same for me, my current bike also isn't really a flyweight:)

[​IMG]

And now, backt to topic :rolleyes:

5. the three kings

the three kings
    from Texas

three kings cadillac buick and olds

6. Speedy - cause I like anything fast... cars, boats, sports, anything involving speed

Canuck - I'm Canadian

My other nickname is Sprocket... which I always say is better then being called dipstick.

7. I have a 1957 Peugeot 403, guess which direction it often goes! :D

Thanks

Hayden

8. x-shift

x-shift

When I was a kid, my Dad and I (mostly my Dad) built a '32 tudor with a McCulloch supercharger, his own quick-change banjo rearend, and all kinds of trick stuff that he fabbed, because he didn't have money. This was way before billet, and when Hemmings was the only source for parts. He chased down (for a year) the only 6 X-Shift trannies known to man (maybe), built a good one, and sold the rest of the stuff to buy his Superbell. After the fire destroyed everything, the only good part we have left (it was in the chicken coop) is that X-Shift: my inspiration to someday build another traditional rod, like his.

9. POLYFRIED 35

POLYFRIED 35

When I first joined I had my radio call sign (hasty decision) I just had it changed (Thanks Ryan) because I wanted something more car like and I thought this just sounded good?. See my signature :)

10. mrforddude

mrforddude

WOW 45 pages takes A WHILE to read through (yep, kinda slowat work today).

Mine is pretty much who I am...for most of my life if it didn't have an oval on it it wasn't in my yard...sure do miss those days. And like everyone else my "real nickname" was already taken so the old email address name came to mind...

11. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

my mother .......... steve

12. elsuperchile

elsuperchile
    from Dixon, Ca

I got mine from an old mexican movie that I saw only once on TV. It was a lame attemp to copy superman, but the guy had a triangle with a pepper on his chest. I can picture the logo in my head, but I haven't been able to find the movie since.

13. Sleeve396

Sleeve396
    from Miami

When I was 16 I got my first car a 68 Chevelle super sport that everyone said had a bad engine, When I took apart my very first engine carefully storing everything in carefully labeled shopping bags, I carefully cleaned the block and was then told, Hey! it's cracked, that made it the end of the world for this teenager, until that summer I met a kind old machinist in miami named HC Wilcox, he smiled and told me WE!! can sleeve it.... Having no idea what that was I promptly began to clean his shop, get his coffee and run whatever errands he needed and Viola! and the end of the summer I had a running 396 big block chevelle!! hence Sleeve396, and HC I know your raising heck in heaven, thank you!!!!

14. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

15. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

got nicknamed "slick" by grandpa cuz i always got way greasier (or slicker as he puts it) than anyone else, he hasnt called me my real name in about 18 years. even my kids got nicknamed slick #2 and 3.

16. My family and friends out here in desolate west Texas like to cruise around our farm and "booze cruise" or aka Road Farming....it's were we shoot at most anything that moves and shoot the shit...lots of fun...and no it's not drunk driving if it's on your property haha we never get drunk anyways...just buzzed haha

17. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

18. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

I'm 4 feet 2 inches tall

19. swsimon

swsimon

My parents named me Scott Warren Simon = swsimon

20. loved to take moon light runs in the 55 back when you didnt need 2 take out a loan application to get a tank of gas--- just missed the u when I signed up

21. dog off superman

22. RABs32

RABs32
    from new jersey

mine came from my initials, a friend in school started calling me by it 40 years ago and it's stuck plus having a '32 = RABs32.......Rich

23. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

While I was working at the local NAPA, a cop from a neighboring town referred to me as Slick Willy right around the whole Bill Clinton fiasco. Well, the nickname stuck...but I have no idea why!:rolleyes:

24. rjaustin421

rjaustin421

When my father raced modifieds we ran Pontiac engines and a crewmember from another team started calling him Racer Jack with his Pontiac. That became Racer Jack and often shortened to RJ since we were both called Jack which caused confusion when someone called the machine shop. I became JR which was a real pain in the ass when Dallas was on TV and everyone would ask...who shot JR???

Austin is my son's name

421 is the quintessential Pontiac performance engine.

25. flyboy89

flyboy89
    from So. Cal.

I earned a private pilot's licence in 1989. Still like to fly, don't get up in the air much anymore. (unless hitting speed bumps)

26. My other expensive hobby....

27. tommythecat79

tommythecat79

My favorite Primus song!

28. Last name Stigers=the-stig

29. K-88 ghost

K-88 ghost
    from Nevada

Worked for Scotty Fenn (Chassis Research) for a short time, and bought a K-88 long chassis but gave it up due to cash flow. So my dream dragster is olny a ghost:cool:

30. Silent Matt

Silent Matt
    from Arkansas

Got mine when I worked in a fab shop about ten years ago. I guess I didn't talk much....