Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods OH YEAH! Got me a coupe for Christmas!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky77, Dec 25, 2010.

1. coupster

coupster
    from Oscoda Mi

Cool beans! Can't wait to see it done.

2. Yep, he has the sickness and at such an early age...........no hope for him now! lol

Nice score, kinda looks like the one I am hoarding also.

3. badgeree

badgeree

What a bummer, having an already full Garage. Throw it on a ship and send it to me, It'd look nice next to mine.

4. sololobo

sololobo

Third times a charm! Man what a cool deal, hell yes I am jealous, but very happy for you. It doesn't get any better than that tri-feccta. Troylee nailed it "the hat trick". The coupe looks super clean man Congrats!! ~sololobo~

5. porkchop4464

porkchop4464

Awesome! I had a 31 coupe in the Eightees; man, I miss that thing. What a clean, clean body. A little work and you can spray. I am so jealous! Merry Christmas.

6. strawberry

strawberry

Fantastic a white christmas and a coupe ...what else could you want, I mean other than momma elf, and some groog, lol great find keep us posted ..

7. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Great Christmas gift...so what ya gonna do with it ????

8. cruzr

cruzr

good looking body..........congrads

9. Looks good Scott....the temptation is always to work on the newest score. It affects us all, be strong!

10. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

You suk:D

Congrat on the find the plans sound great:cool:

11. Great find there. SOLID!
    Good luck holding off on the build but you seem to have more willpower than me. :D
    What are your plans for this? With two other great rides I'm sure it'll be good!

12. Lucky77

Lucky77

Thanks again everybody. I guess if you can imagine Ryan's coupe body on Bass's hemi coupe chassis, that's the look I will be going for. I was showing pics of the coupe to Fuelpump and fab32 at lunch the other day. I was giving them the standard talk about not touching it till the roadster was moving under its own power. I was yapping about needing to start saving some money now and Fuelpump says "Well when you get it, you can at least chop it. That doesn't cost anything." So much for helping me to keep my hands off this sucker till I'm ready:D

13. Westerman

Westerman
    from Cincinnati

14. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

Fantastic!!!! Looks real clean.

15. Lucky77

Lucky77

I almost forgot, I have to get this intake working on my sedan before I can go much further on the roadster. So, I won't be doing much with that coupe for a while. The original plan for this winter was to get my tudor running with the six deuces then start back on the roadster. But as of two weeks ago I was still driving it. I hate tearing apart a perfectly good running car to experiment with something like this but I'm sure it will be worth it when I get it running.

Attached Files:

16. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

So there is a SANTA CLAUS!!! Congrats!:D

17. Nice Score Congrats!!!

18. Plans sound great. We'll be patiently waiting :cool: