Register now to get rid of these ads!

Watchoo get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Groucho, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

2. Sign me up, I got rained out all week. I scrapped a bunch of model A and early flathead stuff to recoup my lost wages :D:D:D. I am not joking either.-Weeks

3. 66JameStang

66JameStang

Agreed! This is all I could ask for as well!

Oh and I got a battery charger! :D

4. DougHH

DougHH

Same here.... i work 12 hr shifts every public holiday this season... all on double time and a half rate. i am gunna clear me some debt! bored shitless but stoked!

5. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Yep I got some A&P mechanics tools. Rivet gun, O-ring and retainer picks, a ton of Coleman camp stuff, wireless router, and Blu-ray player, and a Tassimo Coffee maker. Whenever I get around to building my teardrop it will be decked out in Coleman gear.

6. sugar free candy, flanel PJ s,kerosene lamp?, and more candy:cool:diabetic

next week me and the charge card are gonna get what I really want
    good stuff for the cars:D

7. junkyardkat

junkyardkat

Not car related but I finally got a Mossburg 500 tactical 12 guage. BOOM

8. D.R.Smith

D.R.Smith

I bet theres a lot of us that would loved to get that for the holidays.

9. Got Throttle book and t-shirt from TRJ!!

10. DougHH

DougHH

Oh forgot to mention...on Xmas eve i got to sign the papers for my new job. its a traineeship so the next 12 months is going to be painfully broke and will put all my projects on the back burner, but i am about to become a Non-Destructive Tester..... VERY VERY EXCITED! :)

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Congrats bud! What did you name the handsome bundle??

Hey, how cool is that....I got a gift card to the "Zone" too....The Scrapbook Zone! Perhaps we could go shopping together.:D

Very cool but is that even possible??

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  12. jjayf

jjayf
    from Yelm, Wa

congrats on the baby boy!!...after the family opened all our presents, my wife handed me a box...I opened the box and found an envelope...divorce papers...no just kidding....it was estimates to have a shop built by three different companies!!!! she is awesome!!...no more shifting stuff in and out of the garage and tiging up stuff while crunched between a car, workbench , scrap and the rain outside.

13. jdubbya

jdubbya

Looks like I got some clothes, but I have yet to buy myself a present. Not sure what I am going to buy me, but I bet it will be cool!:D

14. kwmpa

kwmpa
    Member Emeritus
    from Pa

Set of fulton hood tirm for my 36 3-window, some antique body tools, and a set of automotive books from 1926

15. A really bad upper respiratory infection and my beautiful bride got me a polished tunnel ram for the coupe.

16. FormerFueler

FormerFueler

Bought myself a 3/8 and a 1/2 drive digital torque wrenches.

17. hopup289

hopup289

the miller dynasty by mark dees.
    got some research to do

18. wrayeugene49

wrayeugene49
    from eugene,or

I got a full paycheck for the holiday...a full week of work in 4 days for next paycheck...a 3 day weekend.....some dry weather.....my daughter home....my family together and a few practical gifts for the kids...some great food (more to come tonight) ....AND A PLANE TICKET TO LA FOR THE GNRS from my darling daughter (plus it'll be her birthday).....I'm a happy camper...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL... SUPPORT OUR TROOPS...!!!!....work for peace..!!!

19. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Chrome tierod and ends,header tape,accel plugs and wires,and a brand new set of Coker Classics for the front......all for my 34 Plymouth

20. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

I'm just glad my girlfriend understood what I meant when I mentioned "skirts"!!:D:eek::D

Got em for my 54!

21. Deuces

Deuces

Got invited over to mom's for her "world famous" Italian Christmas dinner that couldn't be beat! Man, am I stuffed!! :(:D

22. CruZer

CruZer

Pat Ganahl's Lost Hot Rods book.

23. oldgoaly

oldgoaly

A tin sign to cover up a hole in the wall, it's an oldie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

a four banger could burn the G's off of these tires:eek:

24. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

I bought myself a vintage Filcoolator beehive oil filter. Man this thing is a piece of art... All chrome and in great shape - i will try and figure out how to post i will post some pics.

25. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

My wife Davina got me my old Wheels and Tires off my roadster (Vintage Ansen 5 Spokes 15 x 8.5") with 60's recapped tri-line slicks. She also got me a bunch of old magazines such as the first HONK! and spotlight serious and had all of my Weesner prints (10 in total) framed and matted. Pretty rad Christmas!!! We also picked up a Wii for ourselves to entertain ourselves and family today.

26. well i got some shirts, a ratfink coffee mug , a car related nick nack dust collector :D, a mig 135 welder kit from eastwood,

my 50 shoebox got a bunch of repo parts from dennis carpenter and a set of headers from speedway my girlfriends AWESOME

and afew other items

27. [​IMG]

I got this cool ass old Wyoming Car Club plaque that nobody really knows the history about. If you know anything PM me.

28. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

i got a bag of jalapeno beef jerky!

29. Shit, now you'll never get that car done!!! :rolleyes:

30. The37Kid

The37Kid

Our youngest daughter took a stack of old family videos and had them converted to DVD's. Really neat to see her at one and two years old. Shots of them playing in my Riley 4Port dirt car at Hershey 1987 and 1989, along with the race car demonstration runs inside the old stadium. Great Christmas gift!