Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Pedal Car Stroller suggestions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowchevypickup, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ha ha... yeah looks bad I know... I am a product design engineer and designed the Gladiator Garage works products for Whirlpool and for this I received all the Gladiator stuff for free..... There's no way I would have bought that stuff otherwise... :D:D:D

2. thank you

3. Mr Wicked

Mr Wicked
    from cali

R&S glad to see you got it painted and put together thats looking great... glad that chassis worked for you...:)

4. kyle 66

kyle 66

just wanted to say there's a lot of awesome stuff on this thread. i defiantly have a few ideas for my next pedal car project.

here's a couple I've been working on, hope you like them :)

Attached Files:

5. BROKEN PEDAL CAR

BROKEN PEDAL CAR
    from Visalia CA

wow kyle..that is some nice paint work.

6. J DE LUXE

J DE LUXE
    from Oklahoma

7. HNICustoms

HNICustoms

8. HNICustoms

HNICustoms

:eek:

9. Mr Wicked

Mr Wicked
    from cali

hers our 60 cad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. BROKEN PEDAL CAR

BROKEN PEDAL CAR
    from Visalia CA

Well progress has been slow on my lil girls TOT rod due to my father having a nasty cold. But I dropped.off several items.at the Chrome shop today.

11. VanZandt

VanZandt

First time posting! One I did a while ago. DSC08430.jpg

12. Mr. Min T. Fresh

Mr. Min T. Fresh
    from Chicago

My first post so here it goes..........

Great looking car!!! I have contacted the seller and want to pull the trigger on buying this body for my daughter.

What did you use for a chassis setup? I am looking to make a Kool cruiser for her come May when the car shows start happening in Chicago. Any advice or suggestions you guys may have would be great for a newbie.

Thanks
    Gino

13. 8thdaycr8

8thdaycr8

Found this one in the front yard of my son's day care. I offered to buy it but she gave it to me for free. Never heard of the AMF Indy Jr. Not sure what year it was made. It's in good condtion, just missing the windshield. He can't reach the pedal yet but it won't be long. I had my shifter nearby and just put it in there for fun.

If anyone has information on this let me know. Is it rare or hard to find?

Attached Files:

14. BROKEN PEDAL CAR

BROKEN PEDAL CAR
    from Visalia CA

Ya I had one of those but mine was Orange. I cut it up for a stroller about 6 mos ago. I'll post pics soon. It's from the 70s.

15. Smooth Customs

Smooth Customs

[​IMG]

Made this body 15 years ago for a pedal car

16. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

Hey, Those 2 look familiar!!!! We had alot of pics taken that day and she loved every minute of riding around in her "HOT DOD"! (yes that's how she says hot rod)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  17. Mr Wicked

Mr Wicked
    from cali

what seller did you contact???? we sell this body and many others... we also build the chassis for all of our bodies... the push handle turns the front wheels ill post pics later

18. Mr. Min T. Fresh

Mr. Min T. Fresh
    from Chicago

19. daddio211

daddio211

20. Lilbutt Hauler trucks

Attached Files:

21. Mr. Min T. Fresh

Mr. Min T. Fresh
    from Chicago

Thank you for the heads up.

I can confirm I have not purchased anything yet and would love to buy the complete kit if possible.

I would also love to see the other bodies that he has to make this project awesome. I'm very excited about this and would love to get the project kicked off as soon as possible ( May will be here before ya know it. )

22. Rude Dude

Rude Dude

My grandaughter loved her car I fixed up for her XMas present
    ($20 craigslist find had to redo car)

Attached Files:

23. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

I want to second that. I got the little 55 body from him and got it really fast!!! it gets alot of attention at the shows and is excellent quality. I should know I was in fiberglass busines for almost 20 years myself.

24. Mr Wicked

Mr Wicked
    from cali

thanks Deuces and Daddio

i dont always have the body's in stock... in these times we make them per order....

but in fact i have a cad body and chassis with the white wheels almost ready to sell and ship...

the cad we can do for a little less money cause of the wheels...

complete roller chassis and body with white wagon wheels and alum floor pan $550.00 plus s/h

25. Mr Wicked

Mr Wicked
    from cali

we like building complete kits ... but looking at this forum i like to see what other creative fab and painters can do with just the body....

i dont alway get to go all out because i have to try to make a profit on the hours i put in....

but the home guys spend many hours and they are looking great...keep the pics coming

and to everyone have a safe and wonderful New Years...

Randy

http://wickedcarts.net/ http://sickntwisteddesigns.net/

26. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

Randy I know what you mean!! I have someone ask me at every show we have the lil 55 at where I bought it. I tell them I made it then they ask "How much to build me one?" They don't have a clue how much time goes into something like that so I tell them to get their body from you on ebay and build it to their liking because it would cost way to much for me to do it for them. It's not the labor part because I love doing this sort of thing I will try to post pics of some of my other toys later. They just don't realize the cost to build one of these things parts wise. I just wish I had known you werre builing the hardtop when I got the VERT from you. I may make another purchase from you in the future. ;)
    Scott

27. BROKEN PEDAL CAR

BROKEN PEDAL CAR
    from Visalia CA

Well wicked donate a caddy or a merc body and ill go nuts on one. I do fiberglass work as well. Youve seen what I can do so far. Lol

28. BROKEN PEDAL CAR

BROKEN PEDAL CAR
    from Visalia CA

i got a few things painted this week..now im trying to finish the umbrella shade and waiting for the chrome to come back from the chrome shop.

[​IMG]
    By br0kenb20 at 2011-01-02

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  29. HNICustoms

HNICustoms

lookin great every one

30. A Rodder

A Rodder

Okay this thread got me inspired, almost three weeks ago we had a daughter. I stumbled across this duece roadster from a friend of mine. I am a little stumped on how to make it girly though. Maybe someone can give me some ideas, and or photoshop, for a girly "hot rod." I initially was gonna look for a pedal "car" but this was new and the price was right. Joe

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.