Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello to all

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 85930tudor, Dec 23, 2010.

1. 85930tudor

85930tudor

im new here and it seems one should say hello when coming to a new place and possibly meeting new friends. i have built many street rods in my travels thru life .i also do the original route t. i have 3 A`s at the moment and a survivor car i dont know if it counts here its a 69 camaro with 15460 miles on it and the original dirt in the carpet im presently building a 1929 A speedster with a flat head and modifiyeng a late 40`s massey ferguson hood and grill shell it will be differant but thats what or hobby is all about. if they all looked the same it would be a dull hobby. im disabled and work on my cars when health permitts. i enjoy reading the posts here and on the ford barn and look forward to many more hours of everyones company on here happy holidays to all !!!!!

2. twink

twink

Welcome from Pa.

3. welcome ,sounds cool. i wish i had as many A's

4. Welcome and Merry Christmas from central Iowa!

5. big bad john

big bad john

......Welcome from Wisconsin.....you sure got some nice cars....you'll fit real nice into H.A.M.B......Big Bad John

6. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Welcome from Rowlett, TX---Merry Christmas.

7. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

AH! Now that's the way it's done. Nice intro & welcome to our garage! Make yourself comfortable and get dirty. We like pictures so post as many as you can. Oh and Merry Christmas to you as well.

8. ..Welcome and Merry Christmas from Maryland........

9. 85930tudor

85930tudor

well ive got to say , yall make a newcomer feel like a long lost relative thanks. and when weather permits ill post more pics. merry christmas to all!!!!!! p.s i wonder can santa fit a AA truck cab down the chimney? ill wait and see.

10. oldman2

oldman2

Hello and welcome from Missouri, Merry Christmas.

11. Merry Christmas and welcome from Ontario, Canada.