Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody know what you're getting for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tripple G, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Tripple G

Tripple G

Just wondering if anybody knows what they are getting for Christmas? I'm going to the paint store for the '32 5 Window Coupe today. Her present is PPG Crystal Black, with a little DBC Toreador Red Metallic.:D

2. Zeke

Zeke

Hopefully not shot at.. :D

3. My wifes getting my hood built for my truck!

4. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Mr. Gasket Scoop hopefully

5. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

I am celebrating our 50th anniversary with my wife!
    12/25/60 was the day I said I Do!

6. Norwegian 49 Mercury

Norwegian 49 Mercury
    from Norway

My children gives me a hairshampoo. Just because the bottle is the 49 Mercury Policecar from the Cars movie!

7. ardyboy

ardyboy

the same as the last couple of years that my wife and I give to each other. Two months out of the snow. A vacation in Arizona and California with a little side trip to the march meet with friends. Santa rocks

8. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Nothing unless i buy it, It's all for the grandkids this year.

9. Same here.

10. Deuces

Deuces

Congrats!! :)

11. Yes, a complete drum brake rebuild kit for my 53 chev I believe. My son slipped about it. What's even better is I have off between Christmas and News Years for a little wrenching time.

12. loosenutNH

loosenutNH

yep! SBC motor mounts and tranny crossmember!

13. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

My lovely wife insists that I buy myself the "big" gift each year. Her assertion is that I take such good care of myself and the hobbies 364 days a year, that she never knows what I might want/need. She does buy little 'stocking stuffer' things (usually books, which I devour, then put in the library for future reminiscing). Conversely, I insist that she tell me exactly what she wants, then we go shopping for it to ensure that the correct item is purchased. I also secure other things - she's a coin collector, so I always find her something she doesn't have - price of gold and now SILVER makes that an ever more expensive endeavor. My sons always pitch in and buy us gift certificates to Outback, Bonefish, etc.

Merry Christmas to all within the confines of this wondrous forum and their loved ones.

dj

14. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Congratulations JC, and Merry Christmas

15. The wife and I and the in-laws we have really don't do anything for each other as adults. The Holidays are about the kids.

16. Deuces

Deuces

The wife got me something... What that is, I don't have a clue.. I got her something for the bedroom.. :)

17. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Airfare back to Cuba in February to work on a 50 Chevy

[​IMG]

18. box50

box50

I already got the new front seat and the front springs and the hub caps all of this only about $60 bucks. The kids getting a lot of expensive things,that's fine as long as there happy, and the wife. They mean way more to me than the car, even if sometimes it don't look like it!!!. Merry Christmas from North Carolina,box50:D

19. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Up early. I know I'm getting up early.
    Merry Christmas you all!

20. Yep, us too! Except it's all about the grandkids. Piss on the kids, they had theirs...

21. indyjps

indyjps

Bought my own this year or gave very specific lists, car stuff is difficult for others to buy sometimes, I was about to pull the trigger on a Miller 211, then came across a nice used Matco 160 from a friend of friend for 1/3 the cost, came with new regulators, new full tank, extra wire spools, This guy bought it new, used it for home body shop and welding a few utility trailers. Very happy with it, I can use the money difference for most of the interior for my off topic car.

22. astro supremes, from the in-laws! and a bumch of power tools and garage equipment. I'm 27 and my wife and I haven't given my parents or in-laws any grandkids yet so we sill get to be spoiled. I'm very blessed to have such great family

23. tnrotter

tnrotter
    from Tennessee

I helped my wife pick out a Black and Decker battery charger then insisted that she wrap it so I can be surprised on Christmas. Going to pick up my present to self in a couple of hours, a 1955 Ford Customline MoDo.

24. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

I hope Santa get a frekin hernia draging this down the chimney

[​IMG]

25. rambler racer

rambler racer

The Bill for the crap i'll be tripping over there rooms... auto art for the shop

26. Chemin

Chemin

I've been dropping enough hints to my wife so hopefully a garage heater.

27. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

One dollar, high money on socks and under wear, the excitement is just tremendous.

28. I'd like to think that's because your so much older and greyer then I. But Dam, my fault again!!! Let's just say "Late start":rolleyes:

29. I get to spend 3 misserable days with my lovely mother-in-law........ Its Christmas time and I hug my wifes mother.....THE REST OF THE YEAR WE DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER!!

30. cruzr

cruzr

32gal bought me this Jacket, its Horsehide, and a exact duplicate of a 1943 A2.

Attached Files: