Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dennis Gage House burns up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by henry29, Dec 23, 2010.

1. No Cents

No Cents

My thoughts and prayers are with the Gage family.

2. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

wow thats really unfortunate, best of luck to dennis and his family. homes can be rebuilt, glad to hear everyone got out alright.

3. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Nobody deserves this....feel very sorry for him and his family...especially at this time of year...and a seriously ill Mother...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  4. 35 olds somehow your compassion and empathy does not shine through when you keep your head up your ass. Dennis is a nice guy the style of his mustache is not your business.

5. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

""Stuff like this happens every day to all sorts of people.""

And a Merry efffen Christmas to you too......

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Glad to know everyone is safe, but the thought of someone loosing everything in their home is awful. Hope they have a speedy recovery.

7. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

I hade my house burn to the ground 35 years ago. Lost everything. So I know how that deal is. I think you never get over it.

Sometimes I think some of the insensative posts are guys just trying to be "FNG cool" when posting such bullshit.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

8. Anybody ask what they need? Maybe we are really a bigger organization that what we think.

9. Definatly sucks to hear!

10. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Very Sad indeed! In the aftermath of such horror makes you realize whats most important! Thankfully everyone is safe, the house can be replaced.

11. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

I'll say it again..........

12. Dirk35

Dirk35

We too are sorry to hear of his loss, sure glad no one was hurt, and the article stated that his garage is detached from the house. I like him and his show and I hope they can manage a good Christmas.

13. Thank God few of us will ever experience anything like this. For those who have, you have my empathy. For Mr. Gage and his family, I am glad they are all okay and hope his mom feels better soon.

Best wishes.
    -Dave

14. Fires are not fun. Glad that they are alright. Prayers for his mom too.

15. Ninja 85

Ninja 85

What a horrible thing to happen especially during Christmas and while trying to deal with a dying parent..My thoughts and Prayers go out to the Gage Family.

Im am very shocked and embarrassed to see such evil cold hearted comments were posted. That is lower than whale poop folks and you should be ashamed of yourselfs

16. Hope the best For Dennis and his family I was lucky to meet him and talk cars and bikes and what a good guy...........really sorry to hear this

17. skoh73

skoh73

Sheesh, what a really crappy thing. I enjoy his show. Hope he and his family can salvage their holidays and rebound from this.

18. glassguyOC

glassguyOC
    from O.C.

how very sad. thoughts and prayers go out to their family.

19. Gentlemen...and ladies...it dont matter what pigeon hole recognizable folks get put in...when a disaster hits them, they feel the loss just like you and I would. The hurt and tragedy are the same. As for me, I would be all for asking the rest of you: what can we do for him and his family in this time of sorrow as HAMBSTERS? We are much bigger than the negatives posted here...lets show it. Dennis, if you read this post, know that there are a lot of supportive people that watch your show that post here and are great people who would help in any way if you should ask. Sorry you are having to endure hardship at this time of the year and our prayers are with you and yours... and your mother.

20. olskool34

olskool34

In 2004, my fathers house burnt to the ground, I lost alot of vintage items and my dad lost his 65 goat, a very nice car. I feel for the Gage family and wish them all my prayers.

21. Ebert

Ebert

X2! I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis a couple of years ago...a true gentleman. I wish him and his family the best during this difficult time and pray for his mother.

22. Muttley

Muttley

Very sorry to hear about this, hopefully the Gage family will be back on their feet quickly. Some of you guys are complete dirtbags and should be ashamed of yourselves.

23. hscott

hscott

This is very sad for the Gage family, and all families that face losses in their lives and a little compassion for your fellow man is never a bad thing.

24. sololobo

sololobo

A horrible loss for a great guy who really supports our car life. I imagine a lot of personal effects that he has collected over his series lifetime that are rare being lost. Best wishes for good insurance coverage and being strong to recover from his losss. At least no personal injuries in the situation. Good Luck brother Gage. ~sololobo~

25. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I hate to see this, his motto on my classic car is don't crush em, restore em, he's brought a lot of positive attention to this hobby and helps support it, this is a terrible loss for him and his family.

26. wish the the family the best

27. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Man, I'm sorry to hear this. Our house burnt down when I was about 7 and we did not have any insurance (we were renters). We were homeless for quite a while, and I remember sleeping in our car. Fires scare me to this day. I'll be praying for Dennis and his family.

Doc.

28. RAY With

RAY With

Very tragic loss and at Christmas time makes it a most horrible event. Good part is his family is safe and they can rebuild a house again.

29. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

DENNIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS PERIOD.
    My heart and best wishes go out to him and his family. I am sure the same thing can be said from his many friends in CANADA.

30. I could not have said anything better than this post