Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Holiday Warning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gnichols, Dec 23, 2010.

1. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

HOLIDAY WARNING
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] [/FONT]
    Please, take care of yourself over the holidays. A joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that
    23% of all traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by idiots and assholes who drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks, and shit like that. So take care. It is extremely important that you become aware of all the people around you who do not drink alcohol at all, as they cause three times as many accidents as we do.

2. storm king

storm king

Hahaha: I posted that on my FB a week or so ago!

3. HA! At least i know i wont be the majority.

4. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

I always thought you were not supposed to drink and drive cause you spill it?

5. Got that in the email yesterday funny shit.

Hold my beer.........watch this.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  6. dawg

dawg

it's gettin to where a fuckin cell phone is more deadly than your basic drunk...

7. Deuces

Deuces

I'm too busy to drink an' drive.... Got one hand on the wheel and the other on my HURST shifter.. :D

8. Damn I thought you were going to post about the suicide rate or some scam that we could get caught up in just prior to the suicide rate going up.

If you drink and drive or stay sober and drive please be aware as much as possible of the other folks all around you who are possible accidents waiting to happen. I try not to look at the HAMb for the first few days of the new year just because I don't want to know that we lost another.

9. I'm to old to drink an drive, but been there done that!