Register now to get rid of these ads!

Merry Christmas from Russia! All people and friends H.A.M.B!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rustem, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Merry Christmas from Boyertown, Pennsylvania

2. Merry Christmas from Kook a Monga!!!

3. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Merry Christmas from Maine. May you and your family have a very good one.

4. willeys41

willeys41
    from seattle

Merry Christmas to you from Seattle Washington

5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from sunny south Florida

6. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year from Southern California.

7. potter142

potter142
    from Tn

Merry Christmas ya'll from Tennessee.

8. Thank you my friends! I am happy that you have a lot and you are all sick with one idea! Everyone a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, best of luck in everything!

9. Deuces

Deuces

........ And thank you Rust! Enjoy the holidays! :)

10. Merry Christmas from former East Germany.

11. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fron Australia !!!!!!!!!!!

12. Season greetings allso from Finland !

Rustem , i think i saw your car in border of Finland / Russia last summer.

I make trips to Russia every now and then , and have seen many American cars going there so it seems that this hobby is waking up your country allso.

I took some pictures of your car and it looked real nice , gongrats!

13. Russian

Russian

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all H.A.M.B.ers from LITHUANIA!

14. FETT

FETT

Merry christmas from Georgia

15. Thank you! Yes, maybe it was my car. A lot of work with the car. I need to order a large part of the car in the U.S. and I do not know how to do it. In Russia it is difficult to send mail large packages. Now looking for how to carry large packages to Finland, where they were taken away. And what are you doing in Russia? I plan to come to Chevrolet next summer in Finland, at the car show.

16. My Russian car Volga GAZ 21 1965 beginning of the release of these cars in Russia since 1956. Released with minor modifications. This lowrider.

Attached Files:

17. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Merry Christmas Russia and Germany and Australia and Finland and Japan and New Zealand and Netherlands and UK and Sweden and Lithuania and Canada and good ole' USA and anywhere else you might be HAMBing from, from Washington DC.

18. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

I haven't been on the net much lately, been busy working to round up "content" for a brand spanking completely updated Drag Racing Underground web site (set to arrive in the next several weeks)... While doing this work, I can't begin to tell you how much "content" I've viewed and reviewed, and how much of that same "content" is so precious to me, so much stuff, so many different racers, people, cars (truly of ALL genres of drag racing-- Especially "Nostalgia" stuff!!)-- I realize that "overwhelming" is a word that gets used way too often, but it really is overwhelming, the sheer volume of stuff makes everyone around here take a step back and say wow... I guess THAT (the COMPLETELY updated web site with so much "never seen before" content) will be DRU's present to the drag racing community for the coming New Year... And gee-whiz, the new "Photo Galleries" we plan to unleash are going to be "UNBELIEVABLE" (As Bret Kepner would say)... Whew!!, Anyways, All that said-- I want to express the very best of Merry Christmas wishes to each and everyone reading this... And I want to share a collective thought of hope for everyone reading this, a hope that you, your family and friends, that everyone will find some peace in this season, and celebrate that peace with grace and the warm emotional mindset, that at least in my opinion, really defines what the season is SUPPOSED to be about... Merry Christmas... Diana "The Doc"

19. Vaaaaauuuu! Here is a post! Respect Diana!

20. Merry Christmas from Columbus Ohio . . . I wish you ALL the very best!

21. Christmas blessings from Maryland, USA. During the Silent Night take a moment to reflect on those in need. Christmas Eve is real special here as my son was born that night, best gift ever!:D:cool:

22. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

Thanks, Rustem... I've got a few quarts of high-grade Russian blood flowing through my veins... And at this Christmas time, let us remember the tall and talented Russian man, my friend, Petrus T. Ratajczyk aka Peter Steele of TYPE O NEGATIVE who passed away this year... Take a moment to contemplate the friends we've lost in 2010... Diana "The Doc"

23. Congratulations ChevyGasser Madness!

24. RichG

RichG

С Рождеством Rustem!

(I hope that's right!:eek:)

:p:p:p

25. Ок Diana!

26. Yes! very accurate!

27. shelby1

shelby1
    from Lillian,Al

.....And Merry Christmas to you !!!.....from LA (Lower Alabama)
    Kenny

28. Diana I am also a life long played music for 17 years. I was the drummer

29. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

Rustem, that's good that you're a drummer (being a musician is usually a good thing for a person)... I do some drum/percussion work too... We (BIG STICK) recently brought in Johnny Kelly of TYPE O NEGATIVE to play drums on a recording of ours (of course TYPE O NEGATIVE being the band lead by American/Russian Petrus T. Ratajczyk aka Peter Steele, who passed away not too long ago)... So as our hearts are still heavy from the loss of Peter, it felt kind of good to have Johnny in the studio with us and contributing his talents... It gives us sort of a warm TYPE O NEGATIVE feeling inside, kind of heals a little bit of the hurt... BTW not only do I have some Russian blood through my veins, but I'm also Type O Negative blood type-- Geeeez... Oh God, Merry Christmas to ALL... Diana "The Doc"

30. Dan859

Dan859

Привет Rustem,
    С Рождеством и С новым годом!! Я вижу, ты нашёл хороший фото Дед Морож и его "помощников" :). Они очень красивы!! Я желаю тебя, твоей жене и все твой семье хорошее здоровье в течение нового года, и могут все твоих пожелания осуществляться!