Register now to get rid of these ads!

2010 Barn finds, let's see yours!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clockwork31, Dec 20, 2010.

1. clockwork31

clockwork31

This is what I found this summer, I almost lost consciousness when the guy opened the door... I bought the 31 model A for now and I might be interested by the roadster later, if it's still there... Now! Let's see your barn, garage, wood, building, field finds!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. A buddy of mine hauled this Chrysler into the light and is restoring it after 20+ years in a barn...

[​IMG]

I hauled this Henry J out of a nice old lady's garage after a 37 year sleep. Lost my job, ended up selling it...

[​IMG]

3. flatford39

flatford39

Is that snow track I see on that Model A truck???

4. merryknees

merryknees

Picked up a couple of Pops [Anglias] in need of some tender loving care.
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

got these...26-7 T coupe and 27 Dodge sedan, in this barn for over 40 years....sure nice seein all this stuff gettin rescued.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  6. clockwork31

clockwork31

Yes it is, and skis beside the front wheels.

7. I spied this '36 Ford in an old gas station here in my town. The owner won't sell though.... ; ( I'll just ask once a year and make sure they have my number handy
    [​IMG]

8. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

Found this '51 Olds in a 200 yr old barn. Floor has fallen through right at the sliding door to get it out so it can't be pulled or driven out. We have a flatbed wrecker if anyone is interested in it! Its entirely original, hasn't been fussed with.Interior is all there but is kind of ratty from sitting in the barn. Its pretty solid but b/f said there was som holes in the floor from sitting for so long. The rest of its in great shape. It has been sitting for 35+ years. I believe the guy wanted $3,000 for it. The barn will be falling down soon and the car will be going with it.

olds.jpg

9. BOBBYA312

BOBBYA312
    BANNED
    from Ala

Not a barn find-how bout a junkyard.My brother was trolling and couldn't help himself.Anybody got an idea what this things worth or a good site to find out? Probably gonna have to let this thing go on down the road rather than let it rust away.Thanks Dale

Attached Files:

10. More of a carport find. Been loking at and trying to purchase this car since 1986. Finally landed it this year. Had to drag it away kicking and screaming, as you can see in the pics, it didn't want to leave. Oh yeah, fun fact, this car was parked about 30 feet from my garage all these years.

Attached Files:

11. Bruce Larson's

Attached Files:

12. jalopyshots

jalopyshots

13. clockwork31

clockwork31

:eek: You are one lucky man! I would have sold my left arm to see this place...

14. LOWDUG37

LOWDUG37

My 37

Attached Files:

15. dmw56

dmw56

1934 Ford 5 window coupe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1947 Lincoln 2 Door Coupe and 1953 Ford Victoria

[​IMG]

1947 Lincoln Continental Convertible
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1947 Lincoln 4 door Sedan with V12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Chief_Wannabe

Chief_Wannabe
    from Ozark, MO

Big A - That is a great pic of that Chrysler coming out of the barn.

Here are a couple of my finds for this year. Not barn finds, but more like barnyard finds. The first is a '56 Dodge D-500 car, a real road-to-roof D-500 complete with adjustable valvetrain, solid lifter 315 hemi, Chrysler chassis hardware and 12" front brakes. One of the very first factory hot rods. Parked in 1962.

The 2nd is a '57 DeSoto Firedome. Only a taste of what was about to come from Mopar's Forward Look era. This car had been sitting in roughly the same spot for at least 42 years according to the seller. Both are project cars, no doubt, but it's not like you stumble across FL-era Mopars everyday in hillbilly country.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  17. 32Rules

32Rules

My barn find.

[​IMG]

18. great stuff

i am building a pile like these shown some one checki t out if ya hear something bad happens to me.. only thing it will hav very little normal barn junk..

i suppose them picker guys will have me on thier rolodex sooon enuf..

19. Deuces

Deuces

Humenu humenu humenu.... Way to go there Ralfie boy!

20. Been in a pole barn for 10 years since the owner passed. As he was dying of cancer, his buddies finished the car so that he could get one ride in it before he passed away. A great "carguy" story. In my garage now!

Attached Files:

21. Found this in our barn a month ago...does that still count?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. tnrotter

tnrotter
    from Tennessee

PO found this 55 Ford Customline in a barn 3 years ago. Heading to my barn later this week!

Attached Files:

23. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

It's been a good year for barn finds, here are the ones I have pulled home:
    1938 Plymouth
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1949 Dodge roadster
    [​IMG]
    1966 Plymouth Satellite
    [​IMG]
    1968 Chrysler 300
    [​IMG]
    1962 Chrysler 300
    [​IMG]

24. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

I bought a whole barn! :)

[​IMG]

25. TomH

TomH

My brother-in-law has this one in his barn.

Attached Files:

26. That isn't an old Shelby, is it?

27. Picked up this 65 Thunderbird a couple of months ago in Yorkshire along with a enough new and spare parts to build the best part of 2 cars! Said barn also happens to have a 48 Buick roadmaster convertible a Chrysler Airflow and 2 rather ugly 70s Lincolns in it!!!!! I wish I had more cash and my own barn!!! (this barn belongs to a friend)

[​IMG]

28. plumfat40

plumfat40
    from colorado

Heres mine parked since 56, new motor and drop axle brakes going in now.

Attached Files: