Register now to get rid of these ads!

49 dodge wayfarer business coupe chop and destoy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by maxpowervtwin, Nov 27, 2010.

1. maxpowervtwin

maxpowervtwin

is there any sites out there that covers non traditional non rat junk, nared out customs?

2. maxpowervtwin

maxpowervtwin

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    I bet someone will bitch about this too!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  3. It's a MAN baby! Yea! JK- Car looks good.

Attached Files:

4. Damn right! She has two shirts on!!! What's with that???

5. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Holy cow the HAMB's gotten rough lately.

Cool idea on using that ford roof.

6. flattopdan

flattopdan

i agree, thats just b.s. right their. 2 shirts????

7. 1 singlet and one low cut dress pulled up.
    You guys spend too much time looking at old cars.

8. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

Did Scarlett Johansson get tattoos?

9. X2

Got to be temps...I hope...or else she's gonna be in trouble when she gets home:D

10. maxpowervtwin

maxpowervtwin

[​IMG][​IMG] One side all tacked in. Now the other side then doors.

11. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

I don't care what people say about the truck but the work on the wagon and the Wayfarer are pretty bitchin. I do agree with those other 2 tops need to be chopped off. Giggity!

12. The only thing wrong with that picture of Scarlett is that she's not sitting in my bed! Nice chop too btw

13. gsport

gsport

don't know about resizing them but at least hit "enter" after each picture to put them up and down on here...

14. flattopdan

flattopdan

You might want to put your big boy hat on and go back and actually read what i said. But if that is to difficult for you i will do you the favor of pulling what i said. " I have read, and know what the HAMB is about and i also know that the definition of traditional is subjective to the era that you are going for." Now you look very closely to what i wrote you should be able to notice that i never at any point in that statement claimed that my truck is traditional on any level. It doesn't take much from looking at the pictures and reading the description in other posts that my truck is more of a mild custom. Still at that it doesn't take away from anything that i said in that post about traditional. For everyone's sake here, please read, and more importantly understand what you are reading before you decide to get into the bashing game that certain individuals on this post, and on this site feel the need to do here. Thank you very much, and have a great evening.

15. Well Dan, I sure don't need you telling me what to do.
    "For everyone's sake here, please read, and more importantly understand what you are reading before you decide to get into the bashing game"

Ryan has decided what is Trad here on the HAMB, not us.
    "i also know that the definition of traditional is subjective to the era that you are going for."
    What you define as trad is only your opinion. It may not hold water here.
    Look for leaks.

16. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

No bitch here! Man your back window is coming out tits, looks like a Lincolin Zepher that flows like the wind.Can't wait to see this custom in person running around Denver some day.Did you get the roof a svegals junk yard? That place is awesome. Keep us posted on your project,it's going to be cool. I have a roof and back window for a 49 ply if you know anyone that needs one.

17. robt500

robt500
    from Lex, KY

Lifestylz is correct. The parameters have been clearly defined by our administrator and are not open for discussion. It has to do with self respect and computer literacy as much as anything. Ryan was nice enough to corner off this little section of the world wide web for us to come and enjoy. We've all been accepted here without invitation and the least we can do is use our manners and adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth by our gracious host.
    read this: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44274

hell of a job on the wayfarer chop maxpowervtwin.

18. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

can we stop bitching and enjoy this fella's chop? The truck may not be cared for, the wagon may or may not be traditional, but this Plymouth sure looksgreat. This guy has mad metal working skills.

Now back to your regularly scheduled chop.

19. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

ahh flat black bobber trucks, back in 2003 they were the shit.

20. flattopdan

flattopdan

I am not trying to be rude lifestylz, but i am pretty certian that my post that you replied to was not in any way directed to you, and was posted to make a very specific point to who i was replying to. And i am sorry if you dont agree with the definition of traditional. Im pretty sure that my statement had nothing to do with the meaning that Ryan has set forth for the hamb, but as to the meaning to the word in and of itself. But thank you for posting a reply none the less.

21. flattopdan

flattopdan

I do thank you robt500 for proving my original point in the first place and giving everyone a link to point that out. " We have very few written rules here on the HAMB and that’s the way we like it, but we won’t hesitate to dump disruptive posters, ego freaks, or shit talkers. We are all here to learn and teach - please keep your other prerogatives on the sidelines." This was, and still is the only point that is being made. There is no reason for anyone to bash on someone just because they don't like a car, or truck that they have. This thread was, and still is about the chop on this dodge, and the skills that maxpowervtwin has when it comes to fabrication and building a car, or truck for that matter. You can spend all day going through pictures on the hamb of users cars that are in no way shape or form considered traditional in every sense of the word. Take the lowrider posts, volvo posts just to name a couple, and those are great posts themselves, but still not traditional to the hamb definition. The point is that these cars are cool to somebody, the people that own them and just because they are not someone elses choice in a vehicle, doesnt give them a right to bash them and put their skills into question. Low-n-slo54 is right, lets get back to this cool chop, and enjoy the thread.

22. I am not trying to be rude here Dan but ""For everyone's sake here, please read, and more importantly understand what you are reading before you decide to get into the bashing game"

What does For everyone's sake here mean if you directed it at ONLY 1 person??

23. flattopdan

flattopdan

Does it really need a definition af meaning lifestylz? I am sure that each and everyone of my post have been very clear on the meaning and direction of where they are going. Let's just enjoy the thread and stop the bickering and " personal agendas ".

24. bobx

bobx
    from Indiana

any updates on the chop?

25. maxpowervtwin

maxpowervtwin

Not much progress....I have been pretty unmotivated in the home garage. motivation will come back after the ground thaw out.

26. maxpowervtwin

maxpowervtwin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. sk_rodz

sk_rodz

Very nice chop, can't wait to see the finished project. The only bitch is you have to wade through all of the BS to follow the build.Five pages of arguing and two pages of good stuff. If you don't like what is in the post, skip over this post! Some people need to get a life.
    Keep up the good work and post lots of pics!

28. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

Looks bitchin !!!!! You're the one that owns it and "Gets" to drive it !

29. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

Nice coupe, I too have always struggled with the roof line of these in standard form.

Keep up the good work!

Outback

30. tbill

tbill
    from central ny

wow, nice job, nice vision, that really flows nice.

p.s. it's now obvious to me that you can't read, that door clearly states 'do not open' [wink]