Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Mooneyes Xmas Party pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by poofus1929, Dec 11, 2010.

1. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Why don't you guys ever bring the Bad News T coupe to the shows? That car is badass.

2. VonKool13

VonKool13

I don't know if it was mentioned but the entire suspension front and rear is polished chrome. At the show it looked like it had just been polished the night before...fuckin RAD!!

3. I am not sure but I swear I saw the body for sale awhile back someplace..... Did it get parted out? Would be strange but just made me remember seeing a picture of a T Coupe body exactly like it for sale.-Weeks

4. A just a few cell phone shots...

Attached Files:

5. a bit more

Attached Files:

6. Taylorengines

Taylorengines
    from Brea, Ca.

Interesting ! All the info was in or on the Dragster. Vic was at the Taylor booth for sometime i even walked the show with him looking for Banger powered cars. Sorry if my history is vague there's alot going on when your a vendor. Jay Steel was an amazing man, he had so much knowledge stored in his head, his passing is a huge loss to this industry, For the two years i worked for him was something i'll never forget!.