Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Shops in Minnesota looking for Help?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by markscustompaint, Dec 14, 2010.

1. After almost 10 years in So-Cal just found out my wifes father isn't doing so well and she wants to move home so he can see his grandson and our kid can get to know all of his cousins and aunts/uncles. So in a week its off to the land of 10000 lakes been gone awhile so don't even know whos around there anymore. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Not looking forward to the weather but it will be nice to be around family again. Thanks for any help.

2. bring a coat and some boots

3. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

From SoCal to MN ...are you nuts ?

If you can work out of your garage, you can probably survive. Not sure if the rod shops are hiring yet...at least the ones I know of.

4. ringo 57

ringo 57
    from minnesota

Where in MN are you moving ?

5. just south of Red Wing MN and yes I know its nuts but it is for family and the come first. Also don't own a coat or boots anymore have to go buy some before we leave

6. shop teacher

shop teacher

We just got 2 feet of snow and now of course it gets cold , about 20 below. A lot of body shops should be busy with all the bad weather lately. Good Luck!!

7. Sure do miss my house in Cottage Grove with a six car heated garage had so much business everytime it snowed like that.

8. SOLID9

SOLID9
    from EuroTrip!

you will have to express yourself in a very vulgar way once the time comes that you wanna leave the land of a bunch of ponds... i will stay in tune on this one. have a nice trip! :)

9. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

Sure do like the look of that stude..........................hummmmmm