Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford Roadster & Mullins Trailer Stolen DEC. 2nd 2010 - Albany, Oregon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kevintothej, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Patrick46

Patrick46

Woo-Hooo!!!

Oregon HAMB'ers at their best!!!

Go get 'em boys!!!! :D

2. Weasel

Weasel

Message to all fuckin' thieves:

DON'T MESS WITH THE HAMB!

3. A Rodder

A Rodder

^^^^^^_^^__^^^^^^

That's about it right there

4. kevintothej

kevintothej
    from Arizona

WHoo Hoo!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!!

5. Dadz32

Dadz32

Well my dad told me this morning he hasn't had a chance to look over the whole car due to a toy run for Operation Homefront he had to do this morning, but will this afternoon/evening..
    I asked about the guy that they have in custody and he's a real piece of Sh*t, long rap sheet and refuses to talk. Says he got the car from his dad, funny thing is the cops have his dads # on speed dial and he has no idea what his son is talking about. I guess he just got out of jail 2 weeks ago and has no drivers license, vehicle, or place to live. The cops are checking out the place he's been staying since he got out but they won't even answer the door..
    So looks like the pieces of sh*t that really stole the car are still out there. I wish they'd let me talk to the guy, i'd get some info out of him.
    My dad's gonna log in under my name and take over this account this evening, so it won't be me it'll be him.. Thanks for all your help and eye's out there..

6. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

sounds like a good use for waterboarding. find out real quick who the other bad guys are.

7. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

great to hear you caught the bastard! hope the rest of the stuff shows up.great job for the quick thinking on this one.

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good news for a change. Backtracking where that guy had been staying will hopefully turn up one or both of the trailers.

9. Dadz32

Dadz32

My guess is it's in a barn or off some dirt road.. My dad told me the cars muddy, and the "front" on the inside of the fenders is caked with mud.. That makes me think where ever it is he has to Back out, why else would the inside front of the fenders be caked with mud ??

10. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Such great news. Hope they catch the rest of the bastards and find the trailer too.

11. RDR

RDR

Excellent !! What a great read for my birthday....Happy for Tom and cudos to all you HAMBers; kevintothej, 53olds, A Rodder, and anyone else who helped apprehend this dirtbag....It all worked like it's supposed to!!:D:D

still pisses you off that it even happened tho':(

12. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Personally, I hope he gets bunked up with a big car guy in jail and gets the crap beat out of him.

13. sobpunx

sobpunx

Glad you guys got it back in one piece and so quickly!

14. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Fuckin A awesome

I hope the owner gets an opportunity to let the theif know how much he'd like to see him dead!

I hate to say it (no i dont) but if i never got a chance to get a piece of the guy that sole from me because he's doin time,
    I'd have to find out what date he's getting out , and make sure he "understands"
    there's a special place in Hell for jack asses like him

15. GARY?

GARY?

Awesome ending!!!

16. OK, I was curious.....

According to Mapquest, the car was found less than 40 miles from where it was stolen.What kind of dumbass tweaker steals a red Deuce roadster in December & takes it for multiple joy rides less than 40 miles from where he got it?!?!?!?

JH

17. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Hope the trailers are found too. Thank goodness fo amateur theives. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer by any means.

18. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

a dumbass tweaker!:d

19. anythinggm

anythinggm
    from Oregon

Great job 53olds. I missed the news coverage this morning, thanks for posting it. This is such a great turn out. I hope they find the trailers. Also i would be curious to know if there was a "inside" connection to the store-n-lock. That sure sounded fishy....

20. MBog

MBog

I really like a happy ending. Why is it that guy looks familiar...because they all look the same, stupid and a tuff wannabe...

21. great news on the recovery! need some info and a picture of the dirtbag so when he heads back to jail we can start a "misery fund" for the fool because word is "he's a rat, ratrodder!!!

22. A Rodder

A Rodder

Hopefully Tom can post soon as to the current status of the car and any info on the two trailers.
    Hell I own a trailer repair business, maybe I'll get a mirage on soon for some rear door repair. Now that would be something!

23. That is awesome!!!!!!!!! Sorry that the cops let him in the back of the squad car without a scratch on him. Glad to see the car was recovered without any harm persay, and hope the trailer is found.

24. Good Job Guys!

25. mcdonald

mcdonald
    from Australia

It is good to here a store with a good ending but he will only get a smack on the hand and let go i remember the old days thay usto hang them for stealing a horse and a rod is worth more than a bloody horse.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

26. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

I heard a story that happened long ago. A thief broke into a saddlemakers shop and stole 10 saddles. The sherrif said if you see a man riding a horse with one of these saddles, shoot the man dead and bring back the saddle. They ended up with 12 saddles. I guess that`l stop the stealing. What the heck is a TWEAKER.

27. Most commonly known as a speed/meth addict.

28. 52chevydeluxePDX

52chevydeluxePDX

man I'm sure happy they got it back!! I don't know what i'd do if that happened to me..

29. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

Ours aren`t smart enough to steel Roadsters, They steel Bicycles.