Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Bo Huff Benefit Show PICS***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadLuck, Nov 27, 2010.

1. This really makes it alot easier on the end user. All I am doing is replying on your quote and hitting enter twice on each picture to split the picture length. It wont run the pictures sideways, just down. You can still do this by editing your pictures. Not critiquing you or your pictures but its just something I have found posting thousands of picture on the Hamb.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. Mercchev

Mercchev

Nice pics, Great to see the turnout. Thanks for posting. The Lonely Knights have known Bo for a long time and we all wish him well.

3. BadLuck

BadLuck

right on... thanks we appreciated that! great show....

4. BadLuck

BadLuck

huh?? scroll side to side?? looks fine on my computer?? i'll give it a try next time...

5. BadLuck

BadLuck

no problem, i appreciate it... just wondering why they run up and down just fine on my computer??? everybody else views it differently??

6. NoFriends310

NoFriends310

this badboy run'n a centrifugal blower and or just a cold air intake? sweet ride....

[​IMG]

7. Anybody have pics of this Hudson from the rear?

8. thesupersized

thesupersized

looks like a good turnout, but i have to ask, whats the deal with the convertibles with the tops down, windows up??

9. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Just the intake. That car was pretty much all backyard boogie. Done at home. Talked to the painter who if friends with the kid that owns it. Paint job i9s backyard sprayed.

10. The first set of pictures were joined together side by side. I have a 22" screen. Like I said, When you hit enter a couple times it will keep the pictures going downwards than sideways on all computer . I have my display resolution up high.

11. BadLuck

BadLuck

oh ok... because it looks fine on both of my computers... straight up and down! i'll do the double space next time though just in case! thanks:)

12. 50PERU

50PERU
    from CALIFAS

up, down, side to side...Great Pics!

13. So Does anyone know how Bo is doing?

14. rawkie

rawkie

Thanks for the post Black Jacks, you guys got my 41 and my pops 54. take care

15. Any idea how much money was raised?

16. Lucky3

Lucky3

x2......pos

:d:d:d