Register now to get rid of these ads!

No places to cruise in SoCal !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffSled, Jun 27, 2009.

1. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Perhaps those of us in OC need to check out the SD scene. I've never been to the Escondido run , but I hear it's a good time .

2. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

This year they have started theme nights. Gassers, drag strip reunions, dragsters, stock cars etc. Also all the shops and resturants are open for dining. The whole Grand Avenue catters to the Event.

3. Fred Kuhn

Fred Kuhn
    from So. Nevada

I had heard they were opening Van Nuys Blvd Back up, One weekend a Month In the Summer?? But you know the rice burners and the gangs will F%$# that up shortly!

4. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Im in Phil, get an OC group together for cruise night in SD. Sounds like a few miles of fun!

5. Local104

Local104
    from norte ca

thats funny

6. BadLuck

BadLuck

i drive my 52 alot during the week too, take it to work a few days a week... gets better gas mileage than my Silverado! id be down for a cruise....

7. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

light up your computer and google "cars and coffee".....they happen all over the place.

dj

8. vncruiser

vncruiser
    BANNED

It's been going on for over a year..Although it's calmed way down, it hasn't been trashed by the ricers. Actually very few out there..There have been no gang problems either...
    Why don't you come out next Wednesday for the 2nd Annual Van Nuys Blvd Cruise Night Toy Drive?

9. thishero

thishero

In Modesto cruising was outlawed years ago because of the gangs and idiots who took it over. They have an annual cruise once a year, but it's not the same thing. Now you just hook up with a club and/or some friends and throw together an impromptu cruise.

10. bigvicsd

bigvicsd
    from san diego

S.D. we have a few different spots to cruise Clairmont Mesa blv in the dian shoping center on thursday's(ill double check)a bunch hot roder's meet up,lamesa has a nice meet and crusie(during the summer)nice 50's vibe music ect. mostly rods and original rides , chula wana tuesday's has a nice meet and crusie mixed lowrider and sleds and hot rods (during the summer) ,el cajon ill find out the what day of the week , for the lowriders/hopper's at the sears parking (old Kmart) next to rally's in spring valley it get's pretty packed with youngster's loud music and car hop's....police usually run everyone off and everyone crusies to 43rd.oh yea Escon cruiseing Grand mixed with all kind's of car's from hot rod's to lowrider's (summertime).

11. About once a month I like to drive one of my cars out to Ventura for lunch. It's about an hour drive for me. I go to Winchesters on Main St. Good tri-tip sandwhich on a heated patio overlooking girls/hot rods/motorcycles cruising up and down Main. Or a "slice" at Jimmy Slice, also on Main. Then walk up and down Main, checking out several cool shops. Also, sometimes I drive about 20 miles further to Carpinteria for a good slice at Giovanni's. Then walk up that street past a lot of cool shops about 1/4 mile to the beach. Another weirdness would be a drive to Venice Beach, park and walk the bike path and check out some very interesting entertainers....including the dude in dreads, cruising on skates, dressed like Jesus, playing the guitar. Oh, and pray for the guy that does a Jimi Hendrix puppet. That's amazing

12. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

I'm trying to put together a Breakfast meet at the 101 in Oceanside on Saturday morning and then convoy up to Lynwood for the get together at the Old Barris shop...but no takers

13. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

14. "but have you seen those girls? OMG if they only looked that that in our day! "

Yah...youre right...they look like dish rag, skanky hoes alright......

If they looked like that in "our day" they'd have been arrested for indecent exposure. Come to think of it their old man would'nt have allowed them to leave the house like that back then.

LMAO

Rat