Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects **picture request** '27 roadsters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChrisBorsheim, Nov 20, 2010.

1. ChrisBorsheim

ChrisBorsheim

As my nova gets closer and closer to being done I'm anxiously looking forward to my next project. This forum has infected me with ford fever. Looking to the next build I want to do a Model A coupe, but my old man has a '27 roadster body lounging around wanting to get done. Playing around with the idea of apprehending it and building it up. Looking for pictures for inspiration. Mainly hoodless, but here's one I found that I enjoy to start things off.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. ChrisBorsheim

ChrisBorsheim

Oh rad thread. Wish I found that in my search results. Mods, you can close this thread if you want. Thanks, Chili!

3. pigpen

pigpen
    from TX USA

Yo Phil. Where have you been? I still have the T and I've been working on this ol' '51. It's going to be basically stock with all of the factory options to dude it up. Jet ports, fins, skirts, visor, wheel covers, the works.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry about intrupting the T thread. The thread Phil quoted has lots of T pics. pigpen :D [​IMG]

4. -Brent-

-Brent-

I love this one. Mine will be similar in stance but with a B motor and quickie... mostly vintage late 40s stuff.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: