Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod TV

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ron, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Ron

Ron

Hot Rod TV on Speed right now, now the 68 Bullitt McQueen Mustang, then in a half hour Hot Rod TV Leadsleds.

2. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Great getting my little one away from Shreck or watching leadsleds and dealing with the looks after.....Leadsleds it is! No but really Sheck is still on, I'm going to the garage, lol

3. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Thanks, I haven't seen the Lead Sleds episode

4. Just saw the lead sleds episode last night. Good thing for the DVR.

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Johnny Depp loves Customs?? Who would have known.

6. pro85fiero

pro85fiero
    BANNED

Yea, they're cool but unfortunately this is like the 47th time they've repeated all of the Hot Rod TV, Gearz, Car Crazy and My Classic Car shows. Speed TV should just change their name to the NASCAR Network ...... ALL NASCAR - ALL THE TIME!

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

How fucking cheap is Johnny Depp? Hahaha!!!! C'mon man do the whole car and leave the "up and running right away" shit to us!

8. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Those are repeats, seen them 4 or 5 times. Old news!

9. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

Sounds like you need to get out more

10. OK, YOU STARTED IT!
    I'm glad someone else started this - so here we go! I saw the Hot Rod TV segment this weekend. Sunday morning working on that first cup of java. Here was that chopped '51 Merc with the weird back windows. Got my attention alright! Way cool Mr. Depp. A real car in the shop for real work! A little rocker panel surgery, front suspension and so on. Despite the recurring one minute video followed by 4 minutes of advertising I held fast. I wanted more!
    And then WHAM! Someone pulled the plug! Now came the Mustang segment! A slick add for FoMoCo and Shelby Inc. Self promoting and not a bit of useful information or "how to". A NASCAR and Barret Jackasson video hybrid. F**k you guys! I turned the thing off and went outside...

11. Ron

Ron

First time I seen them but, I don't watch much tv. To much other stuff to do most of the time.

12. yruhot

yruhot

Yea I like all those shows on the speed channel for the most part but could they please tape more than three episodes of each per season. I'm glad we got pretty good weather here all year around but I really feel sorry for you guys and gals who are stuck inside for weeks on end and nothing to watch but 3 episodes of Gearz for the 100th time. And they can keep that stunt bike show thing that give kids bad ideas for killing themselves. You can always turn on about 5 MTV reality shows, all at the same time, or go over to Maury Povicks 'Who's your Babys Daddy marathon.lol. OK I'll stop now.lol. yruhot

13. sololobo

sololobo

I just saw an episode where they do a 2010 Camero for Keith Stone, the funny dude from the beer ads, he crax me up in the one with the 4 foot slim jim and the unhappy bride on the payphone. He is smooth! ~sololobo~

14. gardenjeg

gardenjeg
    from nc

Keith Stone Smooth? ALWAYS

15. Bama Jama

Bama Jama

I like the one where he gets the "cat" out of the tree.

16. warren1328

warren1328

Any chance these are somewhere downloadable for us poor schmucks on the right side of the world??

17. Little Terry

Little Terry

^^^ or the left?

18. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

thought his name was key stone..?