Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im soooo proud of my o/l!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kona Cruisers, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and im sure they will. thanks for your kind words. i wont be brought down to your level and use them back on you. have a good one.

2. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

jesus. shut up already dude. no offense, but shit-you just keep talking. drop it. if you don't like the thread, you don't need to read it or be involved with it in any way.

Brandy has a shit ton of seniority over you too, so do something TRADITIONAL and respect your elders.

3. customizer2024

customizer2024
    from niles, mi.

So buy it for her for Xmas :cool:

4. Seems you have serious issues to deal with.:eek:
    What's odd about a guy talking about a girl?:confused:
    It's all part of rodding.:D

5. Deuces

Deuces

It's part of life too!!.......

6. rockabillyrodder

rockabillyrodder
    from Colgate WI

How the hell is this off topic the site is about spreading the gospel and this is just an example of a circumstance that the gospel was spread correctly. If only I had this influence on my wife.
    I need more details to help my conversion. My buddies chopper was in the garage for 4 months before she noticed. I've had my pontiac for 3 years and she has only rode in twice. I sold my 62 fairlane after the trans went becuase she thought it was ugly and couldn't stand the car. Now I drive her old jetta.:( She does at least support my hobby just does not involve herself in it and would never look at an old car forsale.
    Job well done K.C.!!!

7. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

the guys proud of his girl, thats cool. my girl has more of an eye for cool cars than a lot of guys. but am i gonna post up every little thing she does? or for that matter, am i gonna post up every little thing i do? NO!!! for one thing, i got better things to do, and secondly,who really cares? thats one of the problems with this place, guys waist more time doin the "look at me" thing. and there is so much (i really hate to use this word) non "traditional" shit goin on here. its a joke! props to the guy and his girl, i think its time for the hamb family page. or the FHAMBLY page, where people can post up shit about they're everyday lives, that really don't have anything to do with actual rods & customs. put up pics of your baby's, dogs, what you ate last night, what color your kitchen is, etc... then maybe we can all just get along!

8. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Fuck it. I'ma brag on mine too. Before we were married she bought me a 72 Night Train. She fell in love with the Packards I restore. She used to help me bracket race from time to time. She digs traditional cars big time but still likes the "pretty" cars that try for the Ridler (she is a girl, so...). She's anxious and excited about my truck. She didn't say a word when I built the shop out back and she dresses up the outside of it every spring. She was excited that I bought a Packard, then another, then another. She doesn't like the Chevy Bubbletop but knows she will when I get done. She supported my latest purchase of a Dmax and Featherlite trailer. All the while she runs her own salon and from time to time likes to tell her clients what I'm up to, with pride. She likes tiki stuff and thinks it's kool how they relate to older cars and hot rods. So how related is this topic/replies? Log it under "people". Unless we're just fuckin robots that do old shit, then we never have to share the finer things in our lives that keep us goin or never need to know who we may meet at the next gathering. How'd that be?

9. Deuces

Deuces

This is what the wife fed me last night... Damn, she's treat's me good! :)

Attached Files:

10. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jesus this turned to shit.
    Mate I get it, thats a woman to hold onto and man am I jealous!! She is a keeper, best of luck and............ does she have a sister??
    Lucky dude.

Doc.

11. Deuces

Deuces

3 more and they're all married.... Sorry Doc!

12. cool, when does she get her own car? bought my wife a '61 corvair ,when we first got married, she installed the interior kit and helped me wet sand it. she added a pony car to her collection and is know looking at a t bird. sounds on topic to me.

13. ditto

14. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

I'm happy for the guy. He has a wife/ girlfriend (I hate the term O/L) that is into old cars. I don't see where that is any different from the thread about "Jungle Pam" that was like 15-20 pages long. There are many threads on here that are not about the old cars that we love, but if you don't agree, just move on to something you are interested in, instead of running the author down.

15. Deuces

Deuces

Mine likes '68-'69 Plymouth Roadrunners... Yeah, she's a Mopar chick! Maybe one of these years, I'll buy her one...

16. Good sermon Preacher, my thoughts exactlty.-Weeks

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Drama sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.