Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ravenna/Akron OH Hambers???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by inkmunky, Nov 28, 2010.

1. inkmunky

inkmunky

I'm calling upon the kindness of the HAMB today. There is a vehicle i'm looking at in the Ravenna area of OH located off of I-76. Problem is i'm just outside of Philadelphia and was hoping a HAMBer might be willing to go take a look at it and give me a honest unbiased opinion on its condition and value.

If anyone would be willing to please PM me.

Thank you much,
    Alex

2. inkmunky

inkmunky

Evening guys?

3. uglyjesus

uglyjesus
    from Ohio

what exit # off of I-76

4. inkmunky

inkmunky

Don't know exactly but i believe exit 38 OH-44/OH-5 in Ravenna which is East of Akron

Like i said i'm not from that area just wanted to see if someone could help me out and maybe take a few min to look at it for me so i don't buy it blind and it's a 6.5 hour drive just to take a look at it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010

5. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

i am about 15 or 20 minutes from there and have fellow club members there ican help pm me. its on the way to summit anyway

6. EDGEFIND

EDGEFIND

I'm far from being an expert or anything, but if you need pics or something, just let me know.

7. inkmunky

inkmunky

Thanks for all the help guys, diamond dave is actually gonna go take a look at it for me tomorrow!

8. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Hey I'm in columbus visiting relatives till jan 1st and I got nuthin but free time if anybody wants me to check something out or could use a hand with sonething

9. rmak

rmak
    from Ohio

I'm about 10 miles away from Ravenna in Randolph Twp. I'd be happy to help out any way I can.

10. inkmunky

inkmunky

Thanks for all the help guys, was able to get a good opinion on it and worked out a deal, next comes transporting it from OH to PA. Don't suppose any of you have a trailer and will be coming to the Philadelphia area anytime soon?