Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 kingswood 3rd seat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fittyford, Nov 25, 2010.

1. fittyford

fittyford
    from Oregon

hey guys im in the process of getting a 1960 parkwood and the first thing i want to do is put a kingswood 3rd seat in it.Can that happen? And does anyone have a seat for sale?

2. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

3. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

If your going to do the conversion u need the hole rear floor section and it's possible as I'm in the process of doing the conversion on my 59 brookwood I have a few pics of the rear floor section of what u will have to find to do the conversion on my build page if aney of that helps. Good luck

4. kopperkart

kopperkart
    from Wisconsin

5. fittyford

fittyford
    from Oregon

Thanks guys for the info looks like I need a kingswood seat and floor area I'm on the hunt.O and woodpecker your wagon and metalwork is kick ass and inspiring nice work posts like yours are what make this forum the best thing that ever happened to car building.

6. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

Thanks man that means a lot , o by the way ,also make shure to get the gas tank from a kingswoods as well becaus it's totally different from a regular 59-60 wagon , and when u put the rear floor section in , the only way it will go in one peice is through the windshild opening just o let u know .

7. locorider

locorider

I got this one... 3dr seat with rear bumper steps accessories. One piece front and back bumpers. no motor/trans. $1200 Salt Lake City UT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. locorider

locorider

Its a 59 but floors and seat is the same as 1960

9. flat top austin

flat top austin

The whole floor of a kingswood is all by its self everything form the middle seat back is different!