Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Happy Thanksgiving to all hamers.......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mx6262, Nov 24, 2010.

1. mx6262

mx6262

Guys and Gals we have much to be thankful for, I know some of us are with out jobs "Im one of those" and I know many have sold there rods to make ends meet. "I did" but we have family and we have a country that is still #1 regardless of what you hear!!!! This place we have is God given. Men and women gave there lives so we can do what we do. "Thank you all" :) This site gives me hope in a strange way, you guys are all ways gentelmen on here, "Thank you for that" :eek: You have put family first! "Thank you for that";) And some of you are still building some cool cars!! Thank you for that!!:cool:

Above all I wish all the H.A.M.B. a Happy Thanksgiving, that your famlies are blessed with health and love, and you build that dream car soon!!

GOD BLESS.........

2. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Im not trying to be a dick, but just what is thanks giving? Something we dont have!

3. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it has been a time to give thanks for a bountiful harvest. While it may have been religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.[1] It is sometimes casually referred to as Turkey Day.
    In Canada, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the second Monday in October.
    In the United States, it falls on the fourth Thursday of November.
    The precise historical origin of the holiday is disputed. Although Americans commonly believe that the first Thanksgiving happened in 1621 at Plymouth, Massachusetts, there is strong evidence for earlier celebrations in Canada (1578) and by Spanish explorers in Florida (1565).

4. big bad john

big bad john

........Happy Thanksgiving to the whole world......all people have a lot to be thankful for.......Big Bad John

5. oldcarfan

oldcarfan
    BANNED
    from missouri

dont worry its not til tomorrow you have pleny of time to get learn / get ready.:D

6. jchav62

jchav62

Happy Turkey Day!!

7. mx6262

mx6262

I'm sure someone somewhere has given you something you didnt have. A stick of gum, a ride somewhere or mabey BIRTH.....You were able to respond to this thread, if you did it with one or two hands, theres guys that do it with there mouth because they fought for OUR COUNTRY Bro. or go to a freinds house to catch up on the h.a.m.b. stuff because they dont or cant afford a compture....
    I'm not being a Dick, But I bet your "Thanks Giving List" would be longer than you think.....

Belive it or not it could be worse.... You could be the rabit in my dogs mouth:cool:

Be Cool on Trukey Day Trukey....:p;):)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  8. sinks88

sinks88

Happy thanks givin!

9. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

You say it so well.

My husband (Slick50) has been out of work for almost two years and is now officially retired. The money is not as plentiful but we have made it and are very thankful for what we have; our families, friends and especially the great people we have met through the HAMB.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Ken (Slick50)
    &

10. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Hope everybody has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

11. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Thanx mx6262, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our HAMB friends! Everyone enjoy your weekend off if your so lucky and get out in the garare and work on something your thankful for!

12. Here's a statistic to be thankful for, over 2/3rd's of the worlds population is at poverty level or lower as we know it. We have been blessed to be born or have moved here in the other 1/3. If you took all my cars, tools, shop, and home, I would still be very THANKFUL " just " to be here, AMEN. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!! BDM.

13. Streetwerkz

Streetwerkz

Happy thanksgiving everyone, enjoy the family and food this weekend!!!

I am thankful for my kids, my saint of a wife, my health and the ability to werk and provide for those I love.... how about you?

14. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

mx6262...........I believe Doc was just looking for some info on our holiday,check his location and Happy Thanksgiving to all

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Folks, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. If you are headed over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house be safe so we won't have to think up good things to say about you next week.
    I've got to work from from 04:30 to noon and then it's off to my moms for dinner and visiting with the relatives as long as I can handle it. Hopefully catch part of a ball game and above all stay warm.

16. Deuces

Deuces

Thank you MX!! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you an' yours and to everyone else that's on this great big blue n' white marble we call home.. I can't wait for the feast! :) HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! :)

17. Kustomline54

Kustomline54

Happy thanksgiving 2 everyone here. Cant wait to chow down on some TURKEY & HAMB :D

18. Deuces

Deuces

Hope you all get stuffed!! On turkey that is.... :D Have a great day everyone! :)

19. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

The first American Thanksgiving was celebrated in 1621, to commemorate the harvest reaped by the Plymouth Colony after a harsh winter. In that year Governor William Bradford proclaimed a day of thanksgiving. All thirteen colonies did not, however, celebrate Thanksgiving at the same time until October 1777. George Washington was the first president to declare the holiday, in 1789.
    A National Holiday: During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln, looking for ways to unite the nation, gave his Thanksgiving Proclamation, declaring the last Thursday in November a day of thanksgiving.

Have good day.........

20. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

The real story is not so PC. :eek:

21. 3rd Gen Hot Rodder

3rd Gen Hot Rodder
    from Indiana

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

22. hscott

hscott

Hope everone has a safe and happy thanksgiving. One of my favorite day to eat and invite someone over, that cannot make home to be with family and friends.

23. gosh now i remember what i was supposed to do yesterday.. thaw out the turkey.... dam hamb .. best ya all

24. Happy Thanksgiving, to all and you guys and gales in the service, have a great day! A Vietnam Vet that knows how we all need Thanksgiving! "STAY SAFE"

25. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

Be safe everyone, don't forget to give thanks for what you have.

26. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

some gave all , some give thanks , HAPPY THANKSGIVING

27. What do we have to be thankfull for????? Healthy Family and Friends. Even though some would say our country has it's problems, we live in the best dam country in the world. Let's all remember a vet today, whether in service or out.

28. Happy Thanksgiving to all our great neighbours from the good old U.S.of A. I know up here I was very thankful for the good Lord helping my wife fight through her cancer. May you all have a warm and happy holiday, and above all stay safe...Dave

29. hydroshawn

hydroshawn
    from Tx,Ca

Leave it to Grumpy to be the first to reply.....

Happy Turkey Day. And yes I have a lot to be thankful for.

30. It's a very special time of the year in Oklahoma.................

Attached Files: