Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T kinda, Baby storms first hot rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jstorm, Feb 17, 2005.

1. jstorm

jstorm

This is Baby storm first ride. Pedal Car given as a christmas gift by an aunt. It was Bright orange and kinda beat up, i straightened it and painted it Hot Lava orange with purple pearl scallops and wheels. I was gonna paint it candy tangerine like my bike but had visions of it flipped over after a run down a hill someday and decided on more simple,replaceble paint scheme.

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Cool Cory! 'would look better Green!!:D Commin over Sat???

3. jstorm

jstorm

Hopefully i will be there Saturday, i got a few things to do in the morning. What is up with you and green lately? lol I used what i had on hand or what was left over form a job at work, so i didnt know how it would look. I like it though.

4. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

Looks good your all about minature I see mini car, mini dog, mini hot rodder...

5. OutLaw

OutLaw

Lucky little Fucker ..I wish I had a petal cart that cool

6. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

Damn lucky kiddo, Tried to find one for my nephew but all where outa my price range around these parts

7. jstorm

jstorm

Tell me what your looking for, me and my dad restore pedal cars and are always coming across stuff. I have a few i might let go off, but i dont know what kind of condition you would want. (mine are rough but fixable) And yes i am into mini things, i have two mini chahuahuas,mini rodder, mini rod, mini chopper and mini sport bike as well as other stuff. Hey outlaw, maybe if you good this year Santa will bring you a pedal car.

8. jstorm

jstorm

Our future 'poor boy' needed something to take to the cruise ins.

9. hollywud

hollywud

Alright...You Got me Beat..I guess your are the Coolest dad.Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!We will be MOVING IN this next week!:D

10. jstorm

jstorm

Just wait till we roll out his mini chopper!

11. hollywud

hollywud

Cant wait to see it..Call me this weekend.....615-403-7109

12. jstorm

jstorm

OK, hopefully i am gonna work on the 'poor POOR Boy' . If sparky has time.

13. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Yes I do have time . All day sat. bring parts! p.s. Heater core, and a old window motor-riser mechanisum, if you got one please. On sunday i'll be going to k-town to see the grandkids We gotta get the project PB rollin' so we can start on the rust-a- sauraus! SparkO' (green grin here) JD green is the color of the year(at least for me!!

14. jstorm

jstorm

Do you mean a engine hoist? Sorry, dont have one at the moment. I will be there sometime around noon.

15. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

No not an engine hoist!!! a window riser motor(electric windows) with the riser stuff if you have one laying around. I want to rig up a drag plate dropper. call me 931-486-0466 . might even be a good eving for a cruise on the strip in columbia!

16. Looks good bro...... just wanted to put my 2 sense in too......

rapta:/slapta/: and then some...... GREEN on...... then turn left

17. jstorm

jstorm

Nope, dont have one of those but i will bring the heater core if i can dig it out of my shed

18. jstorm

jstorm

If we can get to a roleer state soon i can bring it home and start on the body.

19. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

No certain style really, everything I found that I considered "rough but fixable" was at least $250 and up. Maybe I'm just a cheap ass or a broke ass (probably both) but I couldn't spend that much for one just to turn around a pour hours into it and who knows how much more $$$$$ on replacement parts like wheels. If this is the going rate let me know so I can start saving now for MY kiddo!
    TG

20. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Cute kiddo-
    I'm working on pinning up my Tika's trike (Radio Flyer Vintage style with the WW). Only prob is she tries to ride sitting on the step plate with her arms on the bars monkeyhanger style.
    Don't know where she would have seen that...

21. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Very cool, does he want it motorized yet? That comes all too soon. :D

22. jstorm

jstorm

Not motorized yet, but the idea has crossed my mind. :D