Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Jersey Hot Rod meet 11-21-10 ---- EVENT COVERAGE----

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flat Power, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Flat Power

Flat Power
    from New Jersey

Having a little hot rod meet this coming Sunday 11-21-10 at the State Line Look Out on the Pallisades Interstate Parkway located in Alpine NJ. Meeting will start at 9:30 AM and run till 12. Nice central location for all of us NJ NY CT guys directly between the GWB and Tappan Zee bridge on the Hudson River. Gives us one more time before the weather turns to get out for a ride. Pm me with any questions. Hope to see some HAMBERS there.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  2. Flat Power

Flat Power
    from New Jersey

So today went very well considering it was the first time for this "show", (had about 35-40 cars) with little time to spred thw word. The whole reasoning for having this "show" is to give us local guys something to do for a few hours, enjoy some car talk and get on with the rest of our day. started at 9 and went till about 1. We are staying away from the long draged out car shows with DJ's lawn chairs crying babies and an even staff! No year cut off, any special interest vehicles are welcom. We are going to try and do this once more before the new year weather depending. enjoy the pictures!

3. Flat Power

Flat Power
    from New Jersey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Looks like fun .. More notice next time would be helpful than a 2 day bump

5. Rossodino34

Rossodino34

Spectacular weather with a commanding view of the Hudson River from the Tappan Zee to the George Washington Bridge. Great cars lined up on the old abandoned route 9W a snack bar with a fire place and car guys hanging around talking about....You guessed it! The way it should be, we will do it again. Stay tuned.

6. racemad55

racemad55

I was wondering where that FE powered deuce went ! I have an old poster of it on my garage wall with polished kidneybeans on the front and a "babe" lying in front of it!

7. maniac

maniac

I think the same guy still owns it.

8. Rossodino34

Rossodino34

A couple more images.

Attached Files:

9. billys54

billys54

10. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Great. Thanks for sharing. Give a shout out again. Slim