Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Model A Wrecked

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HRod 50, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Bass has the other one.

Glad to hear gramps is OK. The car can be fixed...

2. That delivery guy should beaten severely about the head and neck with an H Beam connecting rod.

3. Spity

Spity

Maybe we should start a hamb wide boycott on Pizza Hut... and Honda.

4. Nate , Take good care of your Granddad and I hope he heals quickly. As for the "A" I am sure there are A few HAMB'S that have the parts you need to repair the ole girl. Rob.

5. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

im going to throw stupidity into the wind and say the boycott toward honda started a loooooong time ago. as for pizza hut. . . i think we can talk it out.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hope your grandad is doing well Nate. It looks like the Model A may have got the best of the Honda though.

7. Nate01

Nate01
    from Downey Ca

Lol Yeah it got the best from that Honda

8. Nate01

Nate01
    from Downey Ca

I want to thank everyone he is recovering faster than we thought and well we cant do anything about the car until we talk to the insurance company still waiting on the report from the PD

9. phukinartie

phukinartie

OUCH!! Get well soon!

10. Nate, welcome aboard. I hope your grandpa gets better. These acidents seem to be happening more often these days. It's a bummer to see that car all smashed up. Especially with the family history. Best of luck on the repair and more inportantly your grandpa's recovery.

11. frankthetank62

frankthetank62

12. Damn, that sucks. Hope he gets it back together.

13. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

I wondered what happened to my pizza ! :D

Sorry to hear about your grandpop

14. aircoup

aircoup

i say make that delivery dude help fix the a, and free pizza,s for life would be a good place to start

15. fbama73

fbama73

Not on Pizza Hut- with a good atty, Nate's Grandfather will own a large part of the company :)

Nate, hope he heals up quickly.

16. xracer40

xracer40

17. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

Thank GOD your Grampa is OK ...... Looks like the Honda has more damage then the Modal A... FORD Built Tough. .....

18. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Im getting soo tired of seeing this lately.. Especially in my state.. Theres nothing worse than a great piece of American history thats been around for 80 years get damaged by a disposable piece of Jap crap which probably hasn't been around for even 8 years..... Im glad the Model A is salvagable and its owner/driver was not too severly injured, its too bad the Honda "driver" didn't get injured in any way :mad:

19. 2x4

2x4

Definitely good news your grandfather is ok.

The car is fixable.

Did the pizza guy at least offer him some pie?

20. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

It looks like took it well.
    that other car looks like the entire front clip and front core support is done.

I really hope you dont give up on it, its not that bad. It can be rebuilt and back in the family.

21. I started boycotting Pizza Hut years ago when they turned their focus toward garnering a larger share of the delivery market and pretty much ignoring their dine-in customers. I sat in a local Pizza Hut waiting 45 minutes after ordering for a simple pizza while watching four delivery guys carry pizzas out to their cars for delivery. Enough for me. I haven't been in a Pizza Hut for 15 yrs. now and I was a frequent customer. And don't even get me started on the knucleheads out there in their coffee can exhaust equipped Civics doing 70mph down a residential street trying their damnedest to beat the 30 minutes or your pizza is free rule!!....Don.

22. Hi Nate
    Thanks for posting. I hope Grandpa gets well soon. You can replace cars but it is hard to replace Grandpas

23. I hope Grandpa gets well soon, Nate - a sad way to make an entrance here but cars can be replaced, Grandpas are "priceless" ....

24. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

That's mature.

25. RAY With

RAY With

How cool is that to have the 30 in the family since new? Nate thanks for posting the information and inform your grandad he is in our prayers.