Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Does Anyone Ever SELL CANADIAN FLATHEAD Heads? If So, How Much?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Apr 22, 2010.

1. caletcb

caletcb
    from alabama

ive got one head thats made in canada but its not aluminum. how much is it worth?

2. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

There were 10 NOS sets of 59a style canadian heads for sale at the NC Museum of Auto racing in boxes last fall. Price was $450 /set, went to get a set this spring.. Gone.

3. silvalms01

silvalms01

Hi Dick,
    I have two sets of Canadian/Weiand cheater heads that I'm trying to figure out some information on one set and trying to decide if I want to sell a set. I was following this thread to see if I could figure out value. One set is completely stock appearing. The other set has extensive amount of material removed in the chambers. I feel it's some kind of relief work. I've got two short blocks with relief work done from the blocks, but nothing removed from the heads, so I'm assuming this is the opposite version of relieving. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Pete

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  4. gooseta2

gooseta2

We are repoping the at shadowrods.com.....All aluminum and directional flow and an updated combustion chamber done by paul saulk(dr flow) and Mark kirby......send a message to the website and we will get ya the info...look stock and all...

goose