Register now to get rid of these ads!

F N G Still getting use to the format

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RCPromotions, Nov 3, 2010.

1. RCPromotions

RCPromotions

My name is Rogelio (Roger) Cevallos. I have been a car enthusiast since the late ‘50s. I have produced shows, participated in car shows, building Custom/Restoring cars and I have my own shop from then until now. In 1973, I started off with my first auto shop called “Rogelio’s Custom’s and Classic’s”. In the ‘90s, 2001 and 2004 I had a company called “Show N Shine Rods N Customs (coming back 2011) and also published a magazine called Classic & Custom Magazine (coming back 2011). I am now getting back into the swing of things, beginning with the San Jose Classics & Customs Indoor Car Show. http://www.sanjoseclassicsandcustoms.com

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  2. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Please respect us and use this forum for introductions only.

There is an appropiate place to place your advertising.

3. RCPromotions

RCPromotions

Hi,
    I am trying to change the header of this thread. I cannot seem to find the edit for the subject line. Needs some help

4. Welcome, but yes the general board is the best place for posting the show info.

5. RCPromotions

RCPromotions

fixed

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010