Register now to get rid of these ads!

7 $100 bills found in interior

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Aug 5, 2007.

1. It is U.A.W. by the way!

2. Zombie Don

Zombie Don
    BANNED
    from tucson

my buddie at chrysler in the 90's found a rusty 38 special tie wirred under the dash in a customers car that didnt know about it called the cops they didnt care

3. 1954wagon

1954wagon

In my 54 chevy wagon under all kinds of extra parts, was a crate of over 100 lil pages magazines honk! carcraft. etc.

4. johnray

johnray
    from fl.

i got my 1960 cadillac without a truck key , the old black man i got it from said he never had the key for it. when i got it open thier was a bran new 2hp. sprinkler pump older than me in it

5. I've found old change, dead cat, rats nest, toy blocks, old unsmoked cigar, and more rust then I ever thought there was.

6. Local104

Local104
    from norte ca

spray aqua net hair spray on them and it doesnt turn the bill black not that i tride it or anything:D

7. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

i ain't found shit . Wait a minute , yeah i have ..... Rat shit .

8. hopped up

hopped up
    from So Cal

Wow, $700. Beats tha rat shit that stunk the hell out of a 49 i once owned.

9. rockinokie

rockinokie

Holy shit...that scares the hell oughta me. Got someone coming to pick up my 50 tomorrow with cash...

On my recent buy I found an old cool lookin fire extinguisher, and suction cup luggage holders in the trunk. Inside the glove box was an old glass bottle of pills and some deteriorating horn rimmed sunglasses with the original owners name on them. The glovebox is where they will stay.

10. espo35

espo35
    BANNED
    from california

Not exactly on subject, but I worked at a Mazda dealer in 2001. Somone was breaking into our Mllenia S models, pulling out the front seats and skinning the leather off them. We'd find the seats, the leather and the cars...just all seperated from one another. 5 or 6 cars, as I recall.....Weird.

11. 64cheb

64cheb

I have found a 20 ton bottle jack, wrenches, about a carton of Salem packs, and 6 cans of R-12(unopened) refrigerant in the trunk of my old 85 Crown Vic. And found a dead squirrel in the Air Cleaner of a 77 dodge van.
    I also found change from the 1970's in my 64 chevy inside the radio, wtf?
    I usually find nasty ass change in the cars I aquire.

12. Bert Kollar

Bert Kollar

When I bought my '59 Chevy new there was a half eaten small apple pie and a GMAC coffee cup under the rear seat along with the radio mounting hardware and ground strap. Seems like my car was interupted by a coffee break

13. gearjammer38

gearjammer38
    from pk,ny

when my father brought home his 51 pontiac i found a 1951 buffalo head nickle in the back seat. i thought it was pretty cool

14. sr

sr
    from Monterey

found a dead fish used as filler and holder of bondo to hide rust in the door of a fishermans old lincoln town car. No one noticed the fishy smell. Rotten fish smell.......

15. Energy

Energy

In '74, a friend was replacing the cracked pass door window in his 56 chev (this was on Camp Pendleton) and we found an old USED condom draped over the window rods that raise/lower the window. We had a great time makin up stories about whose mom put it there! LMAO

Once bought a nice 66 Lemans w/no motor/trans for $200. Couldn't keep/fix it, but found brand new 12 bolt posi unit and 355 gearset in the trunk, sold the cherry front end to a local GTO owner for $450 (he offered me that, the grill inserts were pristene, so was the bumper).

16. autobilly

autobilly

O/T but a few years ago while doing warranty work on a police car, I had to remove the rear seat and found a "foil" of weed stashed under it. The young blokes at work checked every cop car after that.

17. DocsMachine

DocsMachine
    from Alaska

-All the counterfeit pens do is react to starch. The linen/cloth "paper" of an authentic bill hasn't been starched, but most commercial copier/printer paper has.

So basically all those pens catch are the kiddies that think they can run a bill off from their desk inkjet and get away with it. Useful, sure, but anyone doing any sort of real counterfeiting knows about it and can beat it.

In other words, don't rely on the pen. Take half a second and look for the watermarks- those are a lot harder to fake, while rinsing off the starch is easy.

Doc.

18. Buzzard II

Buzzard II

I found a rat living in the passenger side kick panel of a 55 chevy sedan delivery I got for free from a farmer. Car was beyond salvation-only good for some parts. Shot the rat in the head with a .22 before I sold the car. Yeah, I left the dead rat right where he fell. Hey, this is Jersey!

19. Where did the cars originate? Sounds like heroin smuggling......

20. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

I've found..........rust. Lots of it.

21. Leevon

Leevon
    from Nixa, MO

Dead squirrel in the rear floorpan along with about 3" of water and leaves after I accidentally left the window down all winter in a way O/T and embarrasing vehicle. Threw the mushy squirrel out and let the rest dry up, drove with the windows down for awhile to get rid of the smell. :rolleyes: Believe me this all fit the car...

22. chevk

chevk
    from hugo

I bought a 1931 Essx from a old guy one time. When I went over to pick it up he and sone were there. When I paid the old boy said to the son,, " Boy look in the back seat.. The son looked and said I dont see anything.. The old man laughed and said well son thats where you were conceived

23. The mummified rat i found under the back seat of my 53 plymouth was pretty cool, i put a noose around its neck and hung it from the rear view mirror till my gf said it was her or the rat.

I shouldve chose to keep the rat in hind sight.

24. Found a 1957 Half dollar in the door of a 1957 Chevy. Maybe that's lame but as a kid I thought it was pretty cool.

25. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Sooooo, the last hearse I bought, OT Lincoln Towncar had metal and plastic casket keys, a pad of removal information papers, a casket blanket, a package of blue Wal-Mart baby blankets with one missing, a program from a service in 2007, rubber gloves and hospital shoe covers, a Snap-On pry bar and a top set of dentures in it!

26. Orlando1701

Orlando1701

When I was in high school my Dad & I restored a 1970 Dodge Challenger 383 4spd and we found a dime bag, worked out well as we had a cop living next door. I've actually not found a single thing in my 50' Ford as I've tore it apart.

27. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Some of the more interesting shit I've seen come out of trade ins at work:

Several bags of weed and pipes
    Lots of tools (shit, half my Snap-On tools are from under the hood of used cars)
    iPods
    GPS systems
    Power inverters
    Ruger .22cal revolver
    Snakes (real ones, some still alive)
    Street sign (actually that was jamed UNDER the car)

and..

A large, living, orange cat! (man, I about pissed myself laughing when that fucker came flying out from under the hood at the guy that was working on it)

Some of it gets picked up after we call the former owner, but if not clamed its fair game

28. wheeler.t

wheeler.t

Bag of blow
    Crack pipe
    9mm bullets
    Promise to appear in court for theft over $5000
    A good $3000 worth of tickets
    The bullets, court letter and tickets were all in a truck I just bought as a DD

29. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We got in a 1937 Chevy, with about 30lbs. of rat crap, and the very live, and pissed-off rat.

Also, we just found a meth pipe in an OT donor car. Big fun.

30. Burny

Burny

A silver St. Christopher in a '61 T-Bird. Weirdest was a pocket scale, with some white powdery residue, in an off topic late model PU...