Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help in Mound Minnesota and get a FREE 1954 Ford!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by unclescooby, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

Off topic but does anyone know the name and address of a construction company in Mound? I need some work done. Thanks.

2. sodas38

sodas38

At a boy "Tow" great work. I don't think Jeff is representative of all folks in Minnesota.

3. My family is from the land of 10,000 lakes and gazillion mosquitoes, there are some great people there (so many spoke up and were willing to help). Jeff should be ashamed to call himself Minnesotan and only represents his sorry self.

4. yaaaah
    Minn. HAMBer's

TOWAOLIC LOCAL HERO

HE NEVER COMPLAINED WHEN HIS TRUCK GOT SCRATCHED TOWING FOR ME...
    OOPS MAYBE NOW HE'LL REMEMBER

shoulder to shoulder keyboard to keyboard

no hotrod left behind..

IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO WATCH OVER THEM AND KICK ASS IF NEEDBE

OH YA i guess i'll go look at the 54 ford ? we have one but parts is parts

we'll assume its stayin here in MINN.

HEY JALOPY JIM LETS GO CHECK IT OUT!

5. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I bought a car out of Minnesota, I'm not sure they issue titles there, you can check with your DMV. I would document the heck out of these two bodies, take a lot of pictures. I think I would establish a paper trail on the money as well, I always heard possession was 9/10 s of the law, boy that other 10 % has sure been a pain in the butt for me.

6. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

yeah....I have done a TON of transactions here on the HAMB and this was a fluke. Ryan, Cob, and Rocky, Rashy, and all of the guys are always quick to help (even when I'm wrong!). On top of that I was PM'd a bunch of offers to help and three pages of posts here. It's mostly resolved now due to the great efforts of People like the mod's and Lance. I never once felt like this was a HAMB issue or a Minnesota issue. But it sure ended up making me feel better about the HAMB and Minnesota. Thanks to all and good lookin out. I've got your back in Indy if anyone ever needs anything. Thanks again to all. You rock.

7. Porter Man

Porter Man
    Alliance Vendor
    from Mound, MN

Yes, we are in Mound, MN. This is the first I've read of this. Let me at him! I probably know of him, if he works in this area. Why do people have to be sooo crooked!

8. Porter Man

Porter Man
    Alliance Vendor
    from Mound, MN

9. We should have the next HotRod Thursday at this low life's house.
    Nice to read a heart warming story in these cold blooded times.

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You got it sweetie!!! PM me your snail mail address and I'll bake and send a huge batch! THANKS for helping out a HAMB brother!! You ROCK!:cool:

11. krooser

krooser

Great job Towaholic...Scooby is a classy guy and deserved a break on this deal..

12. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

Despite a breakdown on his truck, KB Cookout here on the HAMB delivered the coupe to me tonight. Sadly, I never did get the title and the hood and grill also didn't come with the car but the car itself is really straight and rust free. While I was waiting for it to arrive, I made a deal on a HEMI from another HAMBER and already have a toploader and shifter, Radir cheater slicks ordered from HOTRODCHASSIS and CYCLE here on the HAMB, chrome reverse wheels from Ed, and hopefully also a chrome drop axle, spindles, and backing plates from Ed too. I'm going to take some time now to be broke, clean the stuff up and recover, and then search for an old chrome rearend, a grill and hood, and then start playing this thing.

anyway, HUGE THANKS TO TOWAHOLIC and KB Cookout for making this happen.

Huge thanks to JEFF WREN for never delivering what I paid for, never getting me a title, not returning my calls, e-mails, or PM's, and for the missing parts when guys went to get it. Beyond all that, you are a peach.

13. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I hate to see this one put to rest before the bastard is dealt with. The fact that the car(s) are in the rightful hands should only call for a temporary breather.................until its decided if the seller is going to keep on breathing. Any further progress sould be reported here if for no other reason than an education.

Frank

14. fbama73

fbama73

And I've got HIS back if he needs any help getting yours. Classy, guys- just plain classy.

15. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

ahhhh...future hemi cart...going to get the 325 hemi on Tuesday.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      574.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  16. patr4eub

patr4eub

Hey dude-

Did you ever get your cars? Dani and I might head up towards the Twin Cities to pick up and old Flx, so we would be close...

17. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Did you even consider reading the thread ?? :rolleyes:

18. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

Pat, yep, thanks man, It's here. Most of it anyway, the grill and some other parts disappeared before they got to it. I was able to find replacements though.

On a related note, I was talking to one of my customers about this the other day and he mentioned that his first car is still sitting in the garage at his mom's old house in Wisconsin from when he last parked it in 1958. It's a 1929 Model A Tudor. If you are gonna be up that way, that one needs to get down here?

19. towaholic

towaholic
    from Rogers, mn

Scoob, I have 4 INT 16in wheels 5x4.5