Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Hambers in the near Quakertown, Pa?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Anderhart Speed, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Anderhart Speed

Anderhart Speed

I'm orginally from quakertown and spend my weekends there building my coupe. This summer I've seen quite a few of the more traditional style cars around. Theres always tons of street rods here, but I've seen some cool stuff lately. I saw a badass roadster, a duece (graffitti clone) and another car which I cannot remember right now pull out of a driveway on portser road and turn onto 663. Seen these cars a few times but haven't had a chance to stop and talk to the owners. Just wonderin if any of you guys are on the Hamb?

2. csclassics

csclassics

Don't own any of them, but I'm in Willow Grove, which is only about 30 to 45 min away! Great cruise night at the Dairy Queen by you!!!

3. Anderhart Speed

Anderhart Speed

I Actually live in Hummelstown, which is pretty close to willow grove I believe. I work at a hot rod shop there, but I grew up in Quakertown and when I to hummelstown after college I just put my Model A there so I didn't have to rent garage space and build it on the weekends. These looked like Hamb-style cars, figured those guys would be on here...

4. studemisfit

studemisfit

im up that way once a week or so as my mom lives up there but i cruise my 62 merc.

5. the shadow

the shadow

hummelstown is out near harrisburg, hours from willow grove. maybe there is another one near you? I am in warrington @ 1/2 hr south of Q-town. I don't have any street cruisers anmore just a garage full vintage race cars that I wish I could drive on the streets LOL. Q-towns got some good cruising roads!

Paul

6. xlr8er

xlr8er

I know the yellow coupe you're talking about. I also know the owner - good guy. I grew up in Quakertown and can remember when there was a drive-in where the K-mart is now. Actually, the screen was right about where the Burger King is now... PM me if you'd like further information.