Register now to get rid of these ads!

shot bag where to get

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57ford/60thunderbird, Oct 28, 2010.

1. wheres a good place to get a shot bag?

2. sometimes if ya get lucky you can find them at your local Harbor Freight...Eastwood probably offers them too

3. Killer

Killer

make it!

couple leather scraps. I epoxied the first one together. My sister sewed the last one for me.

4. Obsessedwithchop

Obsessedwithchop

fournier enterprises. Double stitched seems I'm very happy with my purchase. I got the shot to fill the bag from a online sporting goods store. plain sand works best for working with aluminum.

5. Obsessedwithchop

Obsessedwithchop

almost forgot dagger tools looks like they have some nice stuff as well.

6. freeflynstl

freeflynstl

Like previously mentioned Harbor Freight, Dagger Tools and Eastwood. Harbor Freights bags are not aweful like most of their junk. Dagger tools is good, Eastwood is OK as well but I think overpriced. Try tricktools.com, they have some pretty nice metal shaping stuff as well.

I keep sand in mine but change it often. You will eventually pulverize the sand and it will just be dust. You can use lead shot if you like but its gotten expensive and heavy. My shop is pretty small so I'm constantly moving stuff around and out of the way. My shop is supposed to be a two car garage. It was built in 1926 so yea, you can fit two Model As in there.

Just my $.02

Andy L. Kaempfer
    St. Louis, MO

7. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

8. thanks for the info guys great stuff