Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford five window patch panels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Willys, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Hot Rod Willys

Hot Rod Willys
    from Ohio

Who is the best place to find lower body and floor patch panels for a 1932 Ford five window coupe. I have not seen the panel below the door only the bottom of the cowl and 1/4's. Anybody make below the doors? Is there one place who has it all or do I need to shop and buy from different suppliers? You guys have been a great source of information on my first 32 Ford build.

2. brady1929

brady1929

my guess is brookville roadster. i think some parts are interchangeable with the 32 roadster. anyway that is where i got my rear floor from for my 32 5w.

3. Yep, Brookville.

4. F&J

F&J

I'd call Dick Spadaro's shop in the AM. they know what fits and who makes what.

I saw a lot of repro panels in stock there when I picked up my rear floor.

5. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I just got patch panels for my roadster from Dick Spadero and they are very nice.

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Dick Spadaro would be your best bet for panels before you call anyone else. If you need full door skins then PM Chris at Salt Flat Speed shop. He has the tooling to whip some out and does awesome work. I think I might need a bit more then just a patch panels so I'll have Chris make me all new door skins from the belt line and down.

7. Greasers C.C.

Greasers C.C.
    from Philly

Walden Speed Shop
    1040 Price Ave
    Pomona, CA 91766

909-623-3747

8. rexrogers

rexrogers

I have used Walden's door skins and they are top notch I would suggest to go a head a get it with the belt line make installation on your end a little easier. Recently I have had good luck with R & J Enterprises out of Arkansas City, Kansas the sell 5 window rockers and the lower door inner structure as well as the rest of the patch panels. there contact # is (620) 441 - 0032

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Walden's are supposed to be awesome. They run about $650 each side I think which I believe Chris from Salt Flat Speed Shop can do just as good of a job and has proven his work here on the HAMB. Plus he might be a bit cheaper.

But yeah if you want a fast turn around and an awesome job Walden is not a bad idea since he probably has them ready to go. I just really like Chris' work at SFSS and would really like to see his craft flourish since it's practically in it's infancy.