Register now to get rid of these ads!

Idaho Salvage yard?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oversteer, Oct 16, 2010.

1. oversteer

oversteer

Hi all, I saw a post on another forum about a junkyard somewhere in Idaho and I am keen on some parts or going to have a look. The pictures were of a 1959 Mercury Wagon. If anyone recognizes the car or know this yard could they please let me know. Cheers

Attached Files:

2. WoowwW.. I'm looking for 59 Merc T/Lights, but that wagon is soo cool! Those aren't very common, at all! Good luck with your search

3. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

can't tell you where this particular yard is located, but brother! you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some sweet old yards in idaho, eastern wash & oregon:D if you're goindg to be over in the area on a road-trip, shoot me a p.m. i know some great yards on the "dry-side"

Attached Files:

4. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Hmmm......It looks like there are TWO Merc wagons. The other is on the passenger side of the first. The other one must be a 58 Merc. At least that's what looks to be written on the windshield.

5. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

there is also a hell of a yard with 30-40-50-60 tin in casper, wyoming

6. oversteer

oversteer

Thanks for the replys, I will be going to the states in the near future and plan to go through Idaho but would like to find this yard in particular as I need some parts off that 59 Merc because I cant find them anywhere else.

7. 59continental

59continental

Be mean to get a screen and floorpans a man.

8. Emmett Customs

Emmett Customs
    from Emmett ID

I think I may know where that is and if not I know where some cool yards are here in Idaho

9. wayfarer

wayfarer

It looks like the junkyard along highway 95 between Coeur d Alene and Sandpoint. It should be somewhere right around Athol.

10. 42 chevy

42 chevy

I think there is one in Mountain Home, Idaho. I don't know the name but have heard there are some great parts and cars there.