Register now to get rid of these ads!

stolen roadster on long island new york

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Ed
    i forwared the email you sent me with the flyer,to some local car clubs here in my area and to my car buddies -also made copys to pass around
    gonna post some in the local speed shops and parts places -

2. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Im in a rural area and my hot rod was taken right from my driveway as well. It had been at the house for 6 years with no trouble... I took it out and beat on it for a while... gassed it up and drove it home. The wife and I went to the hospital to visit our daughter and when we came home it was gone...

3. 39cent

39cent
    from socal

Gads, I,m all the way on the left side here in cali., but will have an eye out for your car. this raises the flag for all off us, i was thinkin about it just yesterday, what to do and how to protect my cars. me an my buddy were talkin bout back in the 60,s he used to park his nice duece roadster with full house flatty out on the street in front of his house, it had a mag didnt even need a key!i get the shivvers just thinkin about that.

4. krag4201

krag4201

I have a bunch of friends in Suffolk county I'll call them and tell them to keep a eye out

5. lorodz

lorodz

was at flower fields today didnt see anything that resembled your ride or parts sorry ...good luck ..

6. ganga

ganga

will keep an eye out in southeast pa

7. Thanx everbody who text me and called me and spoke to me today at stafford springs. About looking for my rpu. There are so many eyes out there it keeps my spirits up

8. Damn ill call the hounds and have my boys keep a eye out this is why i joined the navy and lefy long island haha i went on deployment for 7 months and everyone knows i got bikes and hotrods and everything was just where i left it when i came back ... i guess it helps to have a 78lb pitbull too what a good investment

9. I didn't see anything at Stafford Springs today.

Depending on the weather I should be at Thompson and Bristol in a couple of weeks too.

Dennis

10. gonna try to make it down to the jalopyrama this weekend who knows what i might come across .thanks again for everybodys comments and for keeping there eyes open too.

11. 47 ford

47 ford

well said...

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I think it would be a gas to bait these bastards..:cool:

Hey Im going away this date.......;)

Feel lucky punk?
    well ....do ya?:eek:

13. lorodz

lorodz

here is and idea for you ..a friend of mines car was stolen about 6 months ago i just got report that the car was recoverd in bayshore longisland the funny thing is that the car was found by who knows who, but stripped in a storage unit exactly right next to the police station ..wtf are these cops doing besides drinking coffee and eating donuts..right next to the station come on, anyway they got 2 guys the owner of the unit is m.i.a..so there is hope for you ..

14. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

Ed:

I hope you are fortunate enough to find your hotrod. Or is it hotrodeo?

wishing you the best!

bobwop

15. 1BADSLED

1BADSLED

Thanks for letting us know. What else do you have worth taking?

16. retroridesbyrich

retroridesbyrich
    from Central NC

Ha ha ...my home town!

Hope you find the car and the bastards that took it!

17. Diehard32

Diehard32

Sorry for your loss. I know I wouldn't sleep well until mine was found, so I feel for you. I'll keep my eyes open and my ears open down here in Texas. Hang in there....

18. decayed40

decayed40

friday morning bump up for rodeo!

19. Shoot.. right on 5th Avenue. I know the exact location. And on the corner you have a scrap metal place and behind the precinct lies an auto recycler yard.

Bob

20. lorodz

lorodz

that be the one....

21. Unfortunitly mitch I'm staying home. Also don't have anything else of value nobody likes the henry J but I have the rear out anyway.
    Plus have a great anti theft device now. Haha

22. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I like it!

here is your morning Bump (not hump), Hotrodeo

23. Diamond49

Diamond49

Eddie,
    I got your back for a morning Hump.. I mean Bump.
    Hoping you hear good news soon.

24. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

25. rusty28a

rusty28a

ttt never give up never surrender!

26. Yeah bob sure do like my J
    You own everything else except a henry j.
    Hey when was that report issued for the bust behind the precinct in bayshore ny
    I mean how many weeks ago was it issued ? Trying to find out more info not like the cops aroumd here would know anything about it

27. Well no leads or answers from the cops yet.

28. Ok this really sucks. Not even a response back from the insurance company. Geez
    If it wasn't for all the texts I get from the family I would swear my phone doesn't work

29. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

i wonder if the stolen car records go overseas? anyone know if the ports out there get that kinda info?

30. rat seeker

rat seeker

This sucks, sorry to hear about it.