Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Dallas HAMB breakfeast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stillrunners, Oct 4, 2010.

1. pcterm2

pcterm2

see you there

2. Charles...been wanting to stop by for no reason other then to check in...see you tommorow...

3. Tinker51

Tinker51
    from Dallas Tx.

4. Tinker51

Tinker51
    from Dallas Tx.

5. Looks like it's going to be a good get together with some old friends - maybe my old boss will come - a good guy that's still racing in his 70's and getting some wins, and an owner of the same old early Ford for some 50 years or so and a record holder in his own right. And our local hopeful - winner of the nostalgic drags - coming up this week in San Antonio. New friends that have helped in my A build and hopefully a buddy - that I helped get a dusty old Cameo out from 30+ years rest on Monday - will show up in his Duece from Ft Worth. Working on getting the A road ready - you won't laugh if the doors are still in make-ready....will ya?

Lawrence

6. Tinker51

Tinker51
    from Dallas Tx.

geter dun lawrence

7. Rusty

Rusty

so its the 30th?

8. Tinker51

Tinker51
    from Dallas Tx.

yes rusty. be there or be square
    charles

9. Rusty - be great if y'all could come out - hope to have some old local drag buddies show up you could meet and talk 50ft times and stuff...