Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage WV H.A.M.B. hot rods & hot dogs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Hot Rod Grille, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Thanks to H.A.M.B.er Gary Jarvis (Hemistage1) for hosting a gathering at his beautiful home in West Virginia on October 17th. The day began with cars arriving around noon for a delicious lunch of hotdogs, chips and drinks. A great array of cars ranged from 32, 33, 34 Fords, 41 Willys, early Vettes, vintage drag cars, cruisers and muscle cars. A DJ kept a great mix of tunes spinning while the cars were prepped for a photo shoot for inclusion in an upcoming calendar. A bevy of models were available with wardrobe choices to accent the individual style and color of each car. The photos posted below show the cars in attendance and were shot by me. I'll post the pics of the cars with the models as soon as they arrive from the calendar photographer. As they say in the society pages, "a good time was had by all"

Jim

Attached Files:

2. Here are a few pics of the models that Gary took. Look for the professional photos soon.

Jim

Attached Files:

3. slysball

slysball

Yeah man that DJ ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. copo69

copo69
    from WV

Everybody had a great time....need to do more things like this.

5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight
    from WV

Thanks Jim for posting. We have to make this an annual event.

6. Thanks to everybody - it turned out to be a great event! All of the guys that brought their cars is what it made it successful. The weather and the DJ were great! Hopefully, we can make it a yearly event. Can't wait to see the other pictures. The ladies did keep everything going and made all of the great cars even look better! We all enjoyed all of the great "hot rod" stories that were told and getting to hear about the "good old days" was a lot of fun.

GJ

7. Junkyard 33

Junkyard 33

Gary, Jim, I Had a great time at the show and met a few people that I had not seen for a while. Can't wait to see the Ladies in print with the cars.
    I have a few good pictures of the show Jim do you want them to post.

8. Looks like a cool get together... my dad has been puttin on our version of "Hot Dogs and Hot Rods" now for five years and it has been a big hit. Every year it has gotten bigger and better. Goodluck with it in the future.l

9. xracer40

xracer40

Don't know how I missed this,looks like a good time was had by all.