Register now to get rid of these ads!

a little o/t, benefit for a fellow hot rodder in NC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gonowhere, Jan 4, 2005.

1. I'm not a music show kinda guy, but BTTT...

I will try to make the March car show, though, and I'd like to help on the thrash...

Thanks, and good luck with it.
    Steve

2. Stone

Stone

My wife was under the weather so I was unable to make the meet.I'm definately there in March though.

3. gonowhere

gonowhere

Well, the show was a complete sucess! We raised about $1500 for shannon, between the cover charge and the raffle. Good to see some HAMBERS there. I think Reece won one of the framed art pieces, was it one of a32flatheads photos, or whodacky's pinstiping? Thanks to all that donated or came out, and thanks again to Murph, who bought about $80 worth of raffle tickets. He won the pinstriped toilet seat that caddyman65 did. Hope to see everyone in March, we should be able to raise a lot more $ then.

4. murph

murph

Jay, you guys did a great job putting that show together for Shannon. Slim's is a cool bar, and Hearts and Daggers and The Straight 8's really rocked the place. I got lucky winning the seat that Errol striped... it's already installed and open for business. LOL Looking forward to BS&G 2.

-murph

5. reece

reece
    from NC

I will second what murph said - the show/benefit kicked ass. I was even lucky enough to win one of Whodaky's pinstriped pictures. The picture is already hanging in my house! The show really had positive energy and the bands were top-notch. Now I just have to get my '61 ready for its second appearance at BS&G II.

Reece