Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bodywork/welding help NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Atomic Punk, Oct 16, 2010.

1. I'm looking for some new steel to be replaced on my project like door skins frame rails fender well panels,etc.
    I'd like to deal with someone experienced in old fords as opposed to going to a regular body shop.
    Any of you fellow Hambers do or know of any good body guys in the jersey shore area willing to help a guy out?
    Not looking for a freebie of course,just not looking to hock a kidney on e-bay,either.Just looking to get the new panels replaced and set the body up for paint.Thanks

2. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Jersey Shore? Where are you? Plenty of quality guys.
    Check out the NJ HAMBERS! Group. Slim

3. I'm in the Toms River area.
    I'd really like a fellow Hamber who works outta his garage and may be willing to let me help out and maybe learn a thing or two(not necessary just wishful thinking, maybe)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  4. JIMRODS

JIMRODS
    from NEW JERSEY

Jim's Staion Automotive, Sparta NJ. 973-729-8486. WE DO ALL KINDS ON FABRICATION, BODY PREP ETC ON ANYTHING 1972 AND EARLIER..GOOD LUCK..JIM

5. Al Campbell auto body 609-466-0217. He is in Hopewell,N.J.

6. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

SlowandLow63 is in central NJ...Moonlite Customs.

7. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

What kind of Ford? I'm in Howell, but I have a lot going on as is, just curious where you were and what you had. My neighbor may be willing to tackle it, he's 75, very experienced in body/paint and has done some great work.

8. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Actually on second thought, PM me your number, I'll put you in touch with him. He lives right off 37 in Toms River and has a shop in Howell right by me. I'm sure he'd be into the project.

9. Fordgasser1

Fordgasser1
    from Jersey

I'm in Toms river..Fabricating and welding(mig,tig,gas,arc,etc) on anything with wheels is what I do..PM me if you want some help..