Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. DanKing

DanKing
    from Toccoa, GA

Looking forward to interacting with everyone. I am heavily involved in my cars and trucks and can use ideas from others. If I can assist anyone else, I would be happy to.

I assume you can read my bio so I won't cover that again, but I am 63 years old, retired and active in wrenching, body repair, upholstery and other vehicle repair.

Big project at this time is my 40 Ford. Body is done and painted. New glass and interior. Challenge now is completing a boxed 40 chassis with C4 Corvette suspension and running gear.

Would love to talk to someone that has installed C4 Corvette suspension in an early Ford chassis.

2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Des Moines, Iowa!

3. k9racer

k9racer

welcome from alabama.. if you say 40 fords come to the moonshine festival in Dawsonville Ga the 22 oct.. so if you still have the front axel assy will you sell it to me?? Thank You Bobby..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010

4. sassaquinn

sassaquinn

Welcome from Massachusetts

5. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome............Good luck with that 40............enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B.....lots of nice people here to help you.....Big Bad John

6. 117harv

117harv

Welcome from Oregon.

7. bigalow49chop truck

bigalow49chop truck

welcome to the hamh ------------douglasville ga

8. Welcome from Connecticut

9. Welcome from Arkansas...