Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen-1 of the top 10 boerne tx

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Oct 12, 2010.

1. The owner of this car is a heck of a nice guy and does not deserve this BS. I've seen it at the SA rodders commanche park show in the last couple a years and it is very detailed and hard NOT to identify. I think someone was on the lookout for this particular car or others from the rod run.

If you know how criminals work (yes I have a few in my fam) they always have a plan to do what the law overlooks in many cases. If they had plans to take this car or any other they either had a hiding place for it until it blows over or hauled ass down south hid it in the desert under the radar and tore it apart. My bro (convicted felon)always said there isn't a lock he couldn't crack, a home he couldn't get into, and a man he won't kill. Terrible way to look at living life but these low lifers are all about the bad shit. The best thing is to plan ahead for the bad.

I've been victimized and all you want to do is get to the bad guys. As for john lawman...foget it, they have no clue. In cases like these there's no property to confiscate for their warchest

I hope this has a good ending.

2. 40fairlane

40fairlane

we will be watching on the eastside

3. big creep

big creep

not another one! dam it!

4. RDR

RDR

HELLO....MCFLY..... anyone in there??......who is doing this crap???...Didn't the law apprehend some turds who took the 37 panel a few weeks ago...I think it was in Arizona?...Are these scumbags car guys trying to make bucks, or are they drug guys needing money, or So. of the border losers....WHO ARE THESE BASTARDS ?!! WE need to know.....Let's not protect the criminals!

5. 31fordV860

31fordV860

Express lane convictions for these clowns...one of these days soon though, we are going to hear of some hambers catching up to these morons...the more thefts....the more odds go up that they get caught....

6. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

ditto.

7. HOTRODKID91

HOTRODKID91

RoadFarmer I was just thinking the exact same thing!!!

8. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We can stop a lot of it. Sadly it's already happened to this gent, but the rash of truck/trailer thefts is not new. For the last 5+ years I've been hearing of racers losing their rigs from motels, gas stations, service plazas, anywhere a slightly weary traveler has to stop. Lojacks and fuel stoppers are great ideas. Get your meal to go and have a tailgate lunch. Somebody stay in the truck while ordering paying. Park your rig in sight...ALWAYS. Be prepared for the confrontation (no bravado needed from me). I even slept in my rig for Hershey week, campgrounds are better than motel rooms anyways (can't have a campfire in a room!). Most important preparation of all, watch out for your fellow haulers/cars. There's strength in numbers and us good folks far out number the fuckin losers. Most theives are pussys full of tough talk and little else, being caught would net some needed info for bigger operations. Cops? Too busy so hang together. Seems obviously simple but think of how many times you didn't do any or little of the above. I hope they find the man's car. I think the rig is gone but the car's too nice and might scare em.

9. this shit is one of the reasons when i buy stuff for my topolino, i generally have it shipped to where i work....hey it might not be a high dollar ride..yet....but i do my damnedest to keep it off the radar...

after so many trips to cincy, in the past 13 years of livin in mich, i have gotten to hte point that i just carry my small pistol every trip...and ya, i take it in when i get out of my daily..jeep cherrokees are favorites down below the border...

this shit is also why i'm building a teardrop trailer for my cruisein the USA tour with my fiat...i sleep liter then a feather..try un-hookin me from my topo....i'll cap ya in a heart beat...

ain't nothing worse then a theif...except a pediphile.........

10. Diehard32

Diehard32

Very sorry to hear of this. Saw this car in Kerrville last year. I couldn't stop looking at it. I'll keep my eyes and ears opened for any word. Any pics of truck and trailer?

11. lesabre59

lesabre59

received this from the owner Tommy Price, today and passin on to you guys:

We greatly appreciate all of the emails, phone calls and communications. I received a phone call from Bob North (Dallas). He made a comment that people do not realize how strong the ties are among the "family of rodders" throughout the country. We are certainly hoping and praying that we have good news soon.

Thanks again,
    Tommy and Fran Price
    210-288-7803

12. RAY With

RAY With

Check out the replys for description and there is a picture of the trailer being loaded but none of the truck. Many pictures of the car are posted here.

13. lesabre59

lesabre59

This was what he sent me, just a description and plate number with VIN:

2006 Ford F250 King Ranch, White/gold (two-tone)
    (with tan powder-coated front grill)
    VIN - 1FTSW21PX6EB23749
    Plate - 69NTV3

2002 Pace Car Hauler, White, 18'
    VIN - 47ZWB18232XO2O791
    Plate - O4O84D

1932 Ford Roadster, Fern Green
    H&H 284ci 8BA Flathead engine
    VIN - 18174741
    Plate - Antique 2K14

14. lesabre59

lesabre59

the King Ranch versions of the truck have a special "King Ranch" badging

15. joel torres

joel torres

to bad the truck isn't being financed don't financing company's put gps in cars they still own in case someone dosn't pay does the truck still have one from when it was new if it was ever installed ?

16. Roothawg

Roothawg

Same here.

17. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Time to thin the herd

18. BOOB

BOOB
    from Taylor, TX

I've never heard that one. Maybe "Buy here, pay here" lots would do something like that.

19. Carpet Bomber

Carpet Bomber
    from Minnesota

My father had his 50-foot trailer broken into in Texas at a Bass Pro Shop during daylight hours last week. Garlin TX. Long way away though. Maybe the same crew. They might want to check into that.

20. choprodinc

choprodinc

You have my permission to "shoot on site" when these bastards are spotted. Nothin worst than a thief. Great car, took pics at Boerne. I have faith that it will be recovered.

LOOSERS C.G. FOREVER!!!

21. 61falcon

61falcon

that is done mostly for special finance customers with bad credit. the gps is used to kill the ignition switch start circuit so if they dont pay the note. it wont start. anyone with 5 minutes and some common sense can get around it.

22. Stu_Norman

Stu_Norman
    from Wisconsin

Unfortunately, Ford Super Duty pickups are extremely easy to break into, even when locked.

If you own one (like me) you should consider installing Jimmi Jammers or some other lock area reinforcement device.

http://www.jimmijammer.com/Product, JJ.htm

23. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Now if they would only have one of these with a .357 mounted behind the key hole and ready to go off when tampered with..hahaha could you just see it? the theif is at eye level and Bam! right in the eye:cool:

I know , in a perfect world

24. WTFHemi

WTFHemi
    from Austin

yep, they punched thru the sheetmetal on the door and opened it right up..luckily i got my f-250 back in 3hrs..kids...

25. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Plastic Door Handles...it's almost as if the car manufacturers did this on purpose. Jimmi Jammers are a good investment. So is a .40 Cal.

My eyes are peeled for this car, especially being stolen so close to my area.

26. Stop ..! Bang ....or I 'll shoot hopefully with a large caliber and hollow points. Makes me sick to hear about things like this . Hope the car is found quick. Rob.

27. Pitbullgoingpostal

Pitbullgoingpostal

That's what I was thinking Larry.

28. Bassfire

Bassfire
    from Mart, Tx.

I just got this email from a friend.

10:00 PM Wendsday night. Tommy Price just called and said he received a tip that the "potential" truck and trailer were on I-10 around 7:30 heading towards Houston. Car was stolen from San Antonio after the Boerne show. Truck,trailer and car stolen. Story and additional pictures below. Please call Tommy if any info.

Pass on to your friends

29. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Damn this sucks! I will pass the info on. Best of luck

30. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I see these ads all the time on different forums from people getting their hotrods stolen ! Sounds like the same ones going to car shows and stealing honest , hard working peoples pride and joys as they shop and sleep at night ! I really hope they catch these low life , pieces of pig shit , bastards and let the owners take care of what the courts won't do ! When they are caught , tied them up in-between 2 cars they stole then let them get what they deserve very slowly !
    I guess the export business it up after car shows her lately . I am sure those cars being stolen aren't staying in this country ! More than likely in containers going overseas to some rich f**ker in the drug and oil business !
    I REALLY HATE A FU*KING THIEF ! :mad::mad::mad:

Retro Jim