Register now to get rid of these ads!

I Feel Like Baking Some Cookies........HAMB Auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Oct 5, 2010.

1. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

No, my friend, NOT CRAZY, I would call these folks dedicated to the HAMB and believe me you haven't lived until you have had a "batch" of Denise's cookies.

2. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

I've sampled Denise's cookies many times and there is nothing finer then crusing down the road in a old car eating her cookies....

3. ok D - so we have established what I am, but we are not even haggling over the price - it doesn't get better than that, right?
    Let me know when - I know where.

To those who have not partaken. these cookies need to be on your "Bucket List" they are an institution here on the HAMB

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  4. 64sled

64sled

Dammit denise, i want cookies but cant afford the chedder haha

When you coming back out to SoCal ?

5. sonim38

sonim38

i dont get it...are these period correct?

6. Ebert

Ebert

Yep....and numbers matching!

7. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Nope......not "period correct"..........PERIOD PERFECT

8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Ha ha! Period perfect is right! Don't know what she puts in em but they're just like Mom never made.

9. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

dustyoldbodyman............awsome work on those wall plates

d.............you really need to open a cookie shop, those cookies are great, and these guys dont know what their missing, 250 is a steal for these great cookies, wish i had a little extra but the move put me back on a budget, will have to wait till autorama time

10. FuelFC

FuelFC

EST? WTF dammit dammit dammit! Ack ugh....

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Major thanks to everyone that bid and had nice things to say about my cookies. Sure do wish I could send them to everyone. I'll come up with something this holiday season where everyone who plays will have an equal chance of winning some cookies with no money involved.....or you could just show up at the GG Bowling Green event this weekend.:D

Hey sweetie....your the weiner!:D
    Send Ryan the moola and I'll send ya an EXTRA large batch, enough to take to the mission and to share with your family as well.

Thanks so much for helping support the HAMB. You're one of the most generous fellas I know. Love ya! xoxox

Maybe someday is this Saturday if you show up to the Meet & Greet.

Hey, not sure if you noticed but at Paul and Lupe's party your cookies were long gone before the shimp, wings, bacon wrapped winnies, etc. They were extremely yummy.

I'll be back out the end of Jan for that car show in Pomona. Looking forward to seeing ya again then.

12. Ebert

Ebert

Hey sweetie....your the weiner!:D
    Send Ryan the moola and I'll send ya an EXTRA large batch, enough to take to the mission and to share with your family as well.

Thanks so much for helping support the HAMB. You're one of the most generous fellas I know. Love ya! xoxox

Denise,

I am so honored to win this auction...YOU are so generous for donating these AMAZING cookies which ALL will be donated to the St. Charles Lazarus House where they will certainly be ENJOYED by the WONDERFUL men and women there, while getting the requisite "staples" every day, do not get many "treats" each day and who are trying to put their lives together. The POWER of the HAMB!!! Just trying to help those who are in need of a special "thinking of you" treat.
    Love you Denise!
    Eric

PS Ryan, please let me know where to send the moola! E

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  13. mogara

mogara

You're a good man Eric.

14. jerry

jerry

I just couldn't outbid you after you brought the charity side into it!

Enjoy!

Thank you for doing this again Denise,

Hugs,

jerry

15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem
    BANNED
    from Las Vegas

This is why I love car people, And why I want my daughters growing up in this scene. You don't find people often, who will buy cookies to help their own group and then turn and donate them. Or pass a collection plate around because a member was in an accident and has no insurance.

As long as everyone else never catches on what nice guys we are. Still got a rep to uphold :p