Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photograph in Japan!! Kustom&Lowrider&HOROD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by toshihide4828, Oct 12, 2010.

1. HRod 50

HRod 50

Very Cool... Japan is awesome. Tokyo is Probably 3rd on my list behind Rome 1st, by like 1000 lengths, followed by Buenos Aires 2nd.. Beautiful city, the poepl are the friendliest you can expect from people in a huge ass city can be. They wont come up and talk to you or say much, but if you ask anyone for help they'll go out of thier way to help you.. Every time I got lost I'd ask people and they'd walk me into the street and point exactly, where I had to go.. Try finding a New Yorker do that....
    Another thing their discipline is rediculous and it starts at a very early age. We stayed in the tallest hotel in Tokyo in the penthouse. We had the entire view of Tokyo 360 degrees. We would look down at all the schools. IN the morning all the kids would line up, 10 lines or whatever of 50 kids, and I mean at least 300 kids on the field to do morning excersizes, and let me tell you they were all insync. I mean sick insync, like a broadway show type shit. All the schools every morning... Very respectful, and appreciative of every thing they have, whather its food,health, a job. They do everything 110%... Very cool...

2. LabRat

LabRat

Thanks for the pic's ! Quality Rides !

3. DO they have racoons in Japan or are you importing tails? Awesome cars no matter where they are! Looks like some quality rides.

4. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Two of my cars were sold to Japan, They do it so big over there.

5. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

wow looks like i need to buy a plane ticket soon

6. kean

kean

Welcome aboard Mr.432!
    (ウォッカマボーイと読んでね)

Check it out!

7. Bondoboy

Bondoboy

hot damn beatin us at our own game!!

8. zep058

zep058

I wanted to link to this youtube but you beat me to it!

定規!

9. lasctchance

lasctchance
    from Oakley, ca

im moving to japan!

10. mcisneros

mcisneros

i striped and leafed that dodge, thenguy was from uce

11. shop rag

shop rag

sugoi! Good stuff. I can't wait to see more.

12. mason-d

mason-d
    from san diego

My company does a lot of business in japan (surfing not cars) but i know their scene is awesome over there and there there are some really talented builders too/
    by far the coolest nicest most down to earth guys and gals i have ever met.

13. You certainly do like to start shit. Look up Paradise Road and Cholos. Those guys kill it on their own. They don't have to buy them. They have taken our American car culture, put their own spin and flair on it, and absolutely killed it (in a very good way). Much respect and much love to those guys. Beautiful rides done in an environment that is much less conducive than here in the states.

14. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

I'm going to Tokyo (Rappongi area) for business all next week, but it seems like all the good hot rod stuff is located in Yokohama (Mooneyes) or Nagoya...

Any car event happenings in Tokyo worth checking out this time of year?

This post makes me look even more forward to it!!

15. Four Banger

Four Banger

I spent two and a half years in Japan in the mid 70's, at a Marine Corps Air Station near Hiroshima (Iwakuni). Two things struck me early on...these people really love American culture, such as Rock and Roll music and cars, and never in my life have I met more friendly and polite people than during my time there. Also, Japan is one of the safest places you'll ever visit. By all means, if you can afford it, take a trip and visit Japan. And if you can, visit the Peace Park Memorial in Hiroshima. It will change the way you feel about treating your fellow man. If you're in that area, also check out Kintai, and Myajima. Beautifull !

16. ClimisCD

ClimisCD

I'm moving to Okinawa in June and be trying to find out as much info as possible about taking a classic car over. There are a thousands in fees and mods required to drive them there and only cars older than 1971 can be imported. Definately adding car show to my list of things to do while there.

17. Absoluteley killer car!

[​IMG]

18. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Sugoi Pics man!!!!!!!

youkoso HAMB he !!

Gambatte eigo, neeeee !!!!!!!!! (musakashi kunai....de sho???)

19. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

great pics. and customs

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  20. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Its a point, but I think PayPalz CC is better represented in Australia right now than in Japan.

If you don't want cars leaving America....DON'T FRIKKIN SELL THEM!

How many Japanese guys have YOU spoken to in the street/at a car show?????? I found that they gave sickening amounts of detail on EVERY part of their ride........car GEEKS????

But, like anywhere else, aside from the posers, the REAL DEAL guys were just cool and build, and rebuild, and rebuild again, and drive the snot out of, some of the coolest shit ANYWHERE!

Thank you for maintaing the balance between uneducated, narrow-minded,right wing,never been further than 200 miles from where they were born,WWII celebrating, Pro-Japanese knuckleheads in the suburbs around Tokyo with apparently the same kinda rednecks from Indiana....if you could see how similar you are to these guys you think you hate, you would be so embarrassed.

Oh.......and sorry I couldn't get all that to fit in a Haiku! ;)

21. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Welcome Toshi! Love your shots! Its pretty funny that someone started a thread on another board about your site the same day.
    You guys over there are rockin it big time, settin new standards!
    Even if many cars are bought the majority of the wild patterned cars are Japan built!
    Cholos shop, just to name one is killin it! Ace Kustoms is another and the alrready mentioned Paradise Road! I think anybody that has something bad to say should just shut up and appreciate the show.
    You influence me big time no doubt! also love what you do w/ your own domestics.

Any chance you have more shots of what looks like a aerosedan w/ some sort of serape paintjob behind the 30s Dodge.

22. gilbert torres

gilbert torres

sick rides!!..my 56' buick went to australia and my 51' truck is in europe somewhere..no whiners!!!..spread the love!:)

23. StuntmanJames

StuntmanJames
    from Denton Tx

yeah i sold my 65 Galaxie to a guy in Sweden! And i got cold hard cash for it too! If you want it bad enough youll get it one way or another!

24. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

Thank you for the comment a lot.
    Are Japan and the Japanese hated?
    Though there is a problem of a past history
    The American : me in the favor.
    The United States car is loved.
    To the companion of the custom culture in the world
    It introduces Japan today.
    THE LOCAL HERO
    Toshi
    調子に乗ってH.A.M.Bデビューです(笑)
    みんな何言ってるか分からないし。
    日本ってまだまだなんかな?
    Diceさん?
    Please follow someone of what to English well.
    [​IMG]

25. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

26. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

27. toshihide4828

toshihide4828
    from japan

28. toshihide4828

toshihide4828