Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen-1 of the top 10 boerne tx

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Time for all of us to lobby for stiffer sentancing..and give the owners the ability to shoot to kill, if their property is in the act of being stolen.

pressure..heavy pressure is the only thing that deters crime..or at least slows it down.
    shaming the police and department heads into being more proactive is a good place to start, and not letting those that commit this crime back out on the streets a few days or weeks later would really help..
    Over crowding? too fucking bad..stick em all in a feces filled cell and let em duke it out
    ever see a peruvian prison? the fact that our crooks in this country still have rights after being incarcerated is ludicrist
    1 to the heart..2 to the mind

2. Since moving to TX in June...I am finding out we are allowed to shoot to protect our property.

3. lesabre59

lesabre59

The owner of the car is named Tommy Price. He has a coworker in my car club and i was told he stopped at Bass Pro shop after the Boerne Show on Sunday, he was headed over to a viewing for a deceased club member of ours that afternoon and had only went into Bass Pro for less than 5 minutes, the tow vehicle was a new truck, the trailer, truck and all were locked and secured. Just goes to show f they want it, they will get it! i will get a description of the Truck and trailer from Tommy and post it here.

4. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Damn this shit is getting out of hand over there! I want to know how the hell they are going to move the roadster on? Even if its taken down to parts they are very distinctive and not your normal parts even in Hot Rodding.
    I hope someone gets what they deserve, at least 20 yrs in the clink!

Doc.

5. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

the new vehicles are not easy to steal without a key, im heading to cali shortly, i will keep an eye open, dam it.

6. blue57ford

blue57ford

Damn this sucks. Will be on the look out down here. Hopefully word can reach some hambers down in the Rio Grande Valley.

7. lesabre59

lesabre59

here is the info for the truck/trailer/roadster

2006 Ford F250 King Ranch, White/gold (two-tone)
    (with tan powder-coated front grill)
    VIN - 1FTSW21PX6EB23749
    Plate - 69NTV3

2002 Pace Car Hauler, White, 18'
    VIN - 47ZWB18232XO2O791
    Plate - O4O84D

1932 Ford Roadster, Fern Green
    H&H 284ci 8BA Flathead engine
    VIN - 18174741
    Plate - Antique 2K14

Attached Files:

8. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

thanks for this, its going in an e-mail and text to friends in SanA TX

I may be in Michigan but i got eyes in alot of places

9. lesabre59

lesabre59

any way to get a "Sticky" on this thread?

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

a lot of states are adopting a "Castle Doctrine" to some degree..find out what your state allows..and most states allow your vehicle to be an extension of your dwellings..its all in what you say, or dont say to the cops..take the 5th until you talk to your lier...oops i ment lawyer

Glad Michigan got on the ball..:cool:

more people need to be aware of this and their rights, maybe a lowering of the theifs numbers will get their attention

you can call it tuff talk or whatever you want to panty waste it out as..my shit is protected by the good lord and a Gun, you may meet them both if you show up here not welcome ,son

they took this guys T-Bird right out from under him
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519020

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  11. abone1930

abone1930

Will be lookin out down here. There should be harsher laws, personally I would like to see Texas speed up death row :D

12. RAY With

RAY With

Thanks for the additional information and I hope this will go out in every gear heads e mail asap. I would really like to have these SOB'S caught.

13. ABBoston

ABBoston
    from Boston

time to start putting gps devices in rods - tow vehicles and trailers!

14. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

15. lesabre59

lesabre59

Heres some additional info. the phone number and email is the OWNER, Tommy Price:

Tom: 210-288-7803
    Email to [email protected]

Or contact your local Police
    Or the San Antonio Police Department: 210-207-7425.

He also wishes me to thank all of you for your help.

16. Everybody meet on way south military road and fan out. Maybe we can find some pieces anyway.

17. falfas55

falfas55

If culprits found,do not call the cops.Gang up on them and cut their thumbs off.Remember thumbs only!!!

18. john~N~dallas

john~N~dallas

I will be looking in case it makes it up north....!!!!

19. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Find them and stone the thiefs!!

20. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Shit, sorry to hear, hope it will be found in one piece.

21. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

well that trailer is kinda unique with those two square boxes on top, i never seen that before. so i would keep a eye out for that distinction. im on the road a lot over here in So-Cal mosty the 91, 60 and 15 freeway so i will be looking.

22. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep

It's probably on a container heading overseas by now. Some pretty high profile cars have vanished over the past couple of years...

23. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Posting on SRM to help spread the look out :( This is crazy, friggen theives are everywhere! :mad:

24. rustycarr

rustycarr
    from TX

I use www.blacklinegps.com you can hardwire the unit and hide it anywhere, even if they cut the battery cord, the lithium battery will still last 5 days on its own, and they have an app for the iphone/blackberry so you can see your car anytime you want and, It will send you a text(any phone) and email if your car moves or leaves a perimeter. its worth its weight in gold and you get an insurance discount..

25. WTFHemi

WTFHemi
    from Austin

In TX you have the right to defend your property with your gun. it extends from the home to your rides...God Bless my CHL

26. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

That sucks, everything is probably already across the border.

27. j1927t53

j1927t53
    from colorado

Far from ya but I will keep an eye out for sure. It is becoming a daily thing on here. I hope they find the scumbags and you get the car back safe.

28. slammed49

slammed49

This sucks!!...hunt them down like a hog

PS...you didnt hear it from me but...keep a "non legal" printless handgun ...after you blow there fuckin' tweeker head off, place it in their hand...you now feared for your life because they were armed

29. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Low jack it's cheap and works

30. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As a couple of others said, it was most likely stolen for the truck and trailer and what you can do with them. I would seriously doubt that the car was the main target of the theft.
    Here in the area I live in new or and or late model White F250 trucks are right at the top of the stolen vehicle list and Ford car lots usually keep them parked where they can't be moved out easily. Any other color you can leave right out on the front row.
    Hopefully the car gets found intact and not stripped or damaged.

It once again serves as a reminder that we all need to work at making our vehicles harder for thieves to steal. Every one of our vehicles should have some hidden switch or other device that disables it without performing a second operation when starting and doing something to disable the fuel system seems like a great idea. One of my old daily drivers came with a tank switch under the seat that you manually switched from one tank to another but it also had a blank spot on it that served as a fuel shut off. I discovered that when I accidentally turned the switch to the dead spot one day and only got half way out the driveway before it quit.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010